Is Jio fiber cheaper than excitel fiber?

ISP
jio
Jio fiber new plans are cheaper than excitel fiber especially 399 plan which offers 30 Mbps speed + unlimited voice

I am thinking of changing excitel into Jio fiber. What would u say?

It seems really challenging for Excitel and will lose a lot of business which he has gained in the last few months.
The main reason many LCOs are not moving from the copper line to fibre is because of the people around them. They have no interest and not ready to pay.
Most common household Excitel connections are based on cost not on speed. Also speed on 2.4 GHz (cheapest router) makes no difference having 50 Mbps or 100 Mbps.

Excitel business in on stake for next few months unless LCOs able aggressively deploy fibre and make their plans cheaper.

Few more issues are power back, QoS, non-technical team and peering issue as compared to Airtel. Earlier these issues were overshadowed by cost.

Upvote 0
Their realtime 50mbps which is best selling plan needs price update now which will reduce fiber price too.
I think its LCO that need to buckle up than Excitel.
Only thing excitel miss is voice calling for now.

Upvote 0
It remains to be seen what kind of service is received Rs.399@Jio & Rs.499@Airtel..... in my area Jio fibre is being delivered through LCO and also in many places Airtel is also delivering through LCO....

So overall experience might not be better than Excitel.... It might be good in some points & bad in some.

Just wait & watch...

Upvote 0
Jio thru lco. That is first i am hearing. And ur from east delhi. And you know this lco personally that he told u so?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah.... The LCO I was earlier with.... he has many ISP's..... I think it was around two months back.... was offering me Jio...... I think sales are handled by Jio staff but maintainace etc are handled by LCO....
I am not sure about exact modus operandi..... Since I was not interested in Jio, I did not enquire any further and after that I moved to a different LCO for Excitel fibre...

Upvote 0
Woah! Jio And LCO, that is kind of new and I am afraid that service quality will suffer, which location tho?

Edit: I think your LCO is talking about Hathway or den which Are still on LCO Model and owned by Reliance jio now

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Back