Jelly Bean and Premium Suite Upgrade for Galaxy Note 800 / 10.1 Note Tablet in India?

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaman2011
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,162

Zaman2011

Regular
ISP
BSNL
I had bought the Galaxy Note 800 i.e. 10.1 inch tablet a few weeks ago after checking the reviews and the fact that Jelly Bean and Premium Suite Upgrade has been released in most of the countries around the world. But I have been checking and there is no such upgrade in my tablet as of now when I checked the updates from inside the tablet. Does anybody else on IBF own the Galaxy Note 800 tablet latest generation here in India and if so, have you received the Jelly Bean or Premium Suite upgrade by now. And if you have received the Jelly Bean and Premium Suite upgrades then when have you received it and has it affected the performance or battery life of the tablet in any way either positive or negative.

Check this link:

The OTA update seems to be available for 4.1.1

SamMobile Firmware Page

Thanks for the help activity. That was one of the pages and also several youtube videos I had checked for confirmation before purchasing the tablet a few weeks ago. My model no. is the list but it is mentioned 4.0.4 September release. So, probably no official release (though OTA release available) in India as of now. Jelly Bean seems to have been released in many Western Countries such as UK etc. way back in November but is not released in most Asian and Middle East countries.

The last 10 countries with the official Jelly Bean updates are:

SamMobile Firmware Page

The last update was for China which received the Jelly Bean update in December. So, hopefully India would at least receive it in January at least (fingers crossed). The Premium Upgrade which comes with the Jelly Bean upgrade especially looks interesting with several added functions especially for the S-pen including a bunch of multi-functioning features. Hope the upgrade comes soon. :)

Received the update a couple of days. The official updates were done for India too it seems. The update contains both Jelly Bean as well as the Premium upgrade especially related to the S-Pen. Cool updates and tablet working smoothly as ever. :)

and can it play avi files transferred from PC using usb data cable without conversion?

Back