Just 4 HD Channels?

• Thread starter Thread starter mikesingh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 11,472

mikesingh

ISP
BSNL
Hi guys!I've been hearing since the last six months that Tata Sky will soon be introducing more HD channels. But it's just a lot of hot air! Out of the present ones, Star Plus HD sucks. It's a joke! It's just up sampled and not true HD. These guys are just taking us for a jolly good ride.Has anyone any idea about any new HD channels that Tata Sky promised or are they making monkeys out of us? :tongue:Cheers!Mike.

its very less.. see dish tv.. its having 30 hd channels... Tata Sky should add more hd channels..

and you believe all 30 HD channels from dish TV are true HD? Except 4 - 5 channels, all other are upscaled ones, not even 720 p.

i was thinking that only.. how can there be 30 hd channels !:confuse: thanks for info buddy .

Government or the Ministry of Broadcasting should make it mandatory for HD channels to have HD mentioned along with their official logo. Similar to the way Discovery & NGC show. Otherwise DTH companies such as Dish TV will mis-sell products to consumers unaware about how HD works. What say guys??

hey guys how much your paying for hd pack on Tata Sky ?and how many channels ????in reliance hd pack available for 55+tax in that pack NG HD, start sports hd and espn hd and star plus hd (upscaled)

In Tata(sky HD Gold pack for 50/- (inclusive tax)NG HD,Discovery HD World, start cricket hd & espn hd (event based) and star plus hd (upscaled).

nice ..... good price ....

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

what about monthly pack ?????

I would be fine if we got Movies now or even Star Movies HD(heard it was approved a while ago). But at the moment there really isn't much to watch on the HD channels, and sports channels are event based.

Back