• Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 9,253

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
I ordered it through aajkideals.comMade the payment online. Installation is scheduled for tomorrow. I would keep you updated.

Congrats. I must say that D2H currently has the best packs but the PQ lags behind BIG TV, Airtel Digital tV and Sun direct.

picture quality? :D let's see. the package comes with 3-4 months of free usage. if dad likes it he would continue with it. he already has a dish tv connection paid till Jan but very frustrated with the reception. customer support is as good as non-existing.

picture quality? :D

let's see. the package comes with 3-4 months of free usage. if dad likes it he would continue with it.

he already has a dish tv connection paid till Jan but very frustrated with the reception. customer support is as good as non-existing.

Yes PQ, they have almost 6 MPEG-4 transponders and are already having 265 channels which is beyond the TP capacity, ultimately they r compressing the channel quality. I have seen in many other forums ppl complain abt the D2H PQ is some channels, not here though as these section is not that active.

Coming to Dish tv :D, Hathway digital is better than Dish tv in terms of the reception :D

aww. that's sad.

dad uses a 29" CRT. brother uses a 25" LCD.

let's hope it works well.

If its CRT, den there is no probelm. But the PQ can be only noticed if u have 32 inch or high LCD which is not in ur case ;)

one problem i already notice is that they do not seem to have cnbc awaaz. dad mostly watches the english version but i think he also checks out the hindi version. so that might be a problem for him.

one problem i already notice is that they do not seem to have cnbc awaaz. dad mostly watches the english version but i think he also checks out the hindi version. so that might be a problem for him.

No dude, they do have CNBC awaaz. Check the link below.

Videocon d2h Satellite TV Packages

well a couple of reasons. AKD gave me a pretty solid deal and a promise of great service. secondly... airtel dth does not have a very good reputation with customer support. and i think prices are on the higher sides as well. thirdly... well i wanted to experiment with d2h. dad already has a working dish tv connection. so this is a 1200 risk i am willing to take!

Back