Mobile Number Portabilty from Jan 20th All over India - Be prepared

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 566
  • Views Views 122,139
as of now vodafone is far away from airtel in terms of network and signal atleast in my area....

Well. . .they have some cheaper plans like special 5 service
Airtel : Re 1 per day = Rs 30 per month
Vodafone: Rs. 15 per month

GPRS plans:
Airtel : 30p/20 KB
Vodafone : 10p/10Kb

And Vodafone cards for various schemes (not e-recharge,to-ups) are easier to find than airtel (at least in my area).

Though, I guess airtel had a better network coverage than vodafone.
Don't know about the current status.

Thats why I keep 2 numbers
Whose offer is good I use it.

Well any operator ready to accept this code before MNP is officially announced?
System might be ready but not the actual process has started

I got a call from Airtel today asking me if I would be intrested in switching to Airtel. I told them that I would need some offers and previliges I am currently enjoying in with the operator. The agent told me that they will check with their manager and revert to me by tomorrow. So it looks like Service Providers have started their drive.

I got a call from Airtel today asking me if I would be intrested in switching to Airtel. I told them that I would need some offers and previliges I am currently enjoying in with the operator. The agent told me that they will check with their manager and revert to me by tomorrow. So it looks like Service Providers have started their drive.
From where did airtel harvest/fetch your mobile no.? :ishock:

AjayJP - I see that you have mentioned that you have opted to switch using MNP in another thread. Did you get the call from Airtel after that? If so, can we expect all operators trying to grab your attention :P

No, its not based on that opting, the opting was done for a different reliance number. I believe Airtel is calling randomly based on some database and it was for my Vodafone number

I love the "Get idea" adds....

i do like them ... specially that one .. 20 tarikh ko kya kar rahi ho .. no idea ... get idea ....

i do like them ... specially that one .. 20 tarikh ko kya kar rahi ho .. no idea ... get idea ....

Stupid ads and service. I hate Ads kinda CRAP! Has no real meaning in that ads:impissed:. Airtel ads have some common sense. I like Vodafone ADS!:imwink:

Back