Mobile Number Portabilty from Jan 20th All over India - Be prepared

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 566
  • Views Views 122,139
As per reports it will be launched after 5PM.And just like Unique ID project, the first person who wud opt for MNP will be in the news tomorrow :D

I am also thinking to change service provider................which service provider best in mum....................

@Zeo, It was long back when i left MTNL because of its bad coverage, Hows it now, Still the same or any improvement made?

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

MTNL Offers :D
MTNL MNP Service

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

I am also thinking to change service provider................which service provider best in mum....................

Vodafone is :)

even i am planning to change to vodafone. I am currently on idea which also is decent in mumbai. But still need a change to see if I get a better network coverage.Just wanted to know from you guys in mumbai.I have 6 connections in my name in mumbai. all are used by my family members.after mnp can i get those numbers changed to their respective names?like i have a airtel connection in my name but my mother uses it. can i change that to vodafone and give documents of my mother and make it under her name?I am also thinking og CUG within vodafone , if I change all to vodafone. which of the operators in prepaid segment in mumbai has best CUG schemes?

EVen i got a same question as popcorn. I am using an airtel prepaid sim which is in my friends name. Can i change to BSNL providing my documents?

Yeh the ownership can be changed by giving there documents. Am not sure, If prepaid has any CUG plans, But in Karnataka VF has CUG plans in postpaid.

Yeh the ownership can be changed by giving there documents.

Am not sure, If prepaid has any CUG plans, But in Karnataka VF has CUG plans in postpaid.

Do you mean that when the new connection is taken using MNP we can change the subscriber name ? Did you get this confirmed from any of the providers. I am trying to find this information as I have couple of numbers in my name which I want to switch to a different provider and have the name change done too.

^^^ Its not possible to change the ownership when using MNP.

^^^ Its not possible to change the ownership when using MNP.

The answer is No in prepaid and yes in Postpaid.

Back