Mobile Number Portabilty from Jan 20th All over India - Be prepared

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 566
  • Views Views 122,139
I think they had made the page way back in 2009 and were waiting for the mnp to start !:wewin:

Got this in email:

Mobile Number Portability Offered by MTNL

Mobile Number Portability is here.
Switch to MTNL Mobile.
Mobile Number Portability is the process by which, you can shift to another operator of your choice, while retaining your old number. That means now you have the freedom to shift to us.
Welcome to the new world of MTNL 3G where you will experience the best of services, be it superior network, exciting VAS, video calls, mobile TV, ultra fast wireless broadband and lots more. Let transparency have a new meaning with simple tariff and honest billing, SMS charges without any blackout days and lots more.
Please Click here for more details

For more Information contact MTNL Mumbai Helpdesk on 1800 22 88 44
or email [email protected]

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Haha - they havent bothered to check the year in Copyright notice on that page.. its showing 2009 :D

Superior network :rofl: Seriously, if MTNL's network would have been better, then no one would be leaving them as such. BSNL has a superior quality network while roaming, while MTNL is completely the opposite

LOL they mean superior network while roaming :D because afterall it becomes BSNL when roaming!

i believe there is nothing much wrong with mtnl or bsnl. the major problems are mostly related to them not having any showrooms or retail stores outside their corporate offices. and of course customer support.

I faced many problems after porting.My no. ported to rgsm on this 19th.But after porting airtel sms are coming.I recharged my this rgsm no. with 19/- sms pack yesterday.But i did get any recharge msg & also i didn't get any benefit of 1 paisa sms.The retailer also got the successful recharge confirmation message,but i didn't get.I also called to rgsm cc by 5-10 times.Sometimes they told me that your documents not verified,sometime kindly visit to the retailer again.I did every thing ,but my problem didn't solve till now.After porting *777#,*123# & *999# are not working when i dial these no. it shows dear customer please try again later.I had done a big mistake to change my airtel no. to rgsm.Their customer service is too bad.Now what should i do?Kindly tell me friends should i registered a complaint regarding this to trai?.

I faced many problems after porting.My no. ported to rgsm on this 19th.But after porting airtel sms are coming.I recharged my this rgsm no. with 19/- sms pack yesterday.But i did get any recharge msg & also i didn't get any benefit of 1 paisa sms.The retailer also got the successful recharge confirmation message,but i didn't get.I also called to rgsm cc by 5-10 times.Sometimes they told me that your documents not verified,sometime kindly visit to the retailer again.I did every thing ,but my problem didn't solve till now.After porting *777#,*123# & *999# are not working when i dial these no. it shows dear customer please try again later.I had done a big mistake to change my airtel no. to rgsm.Their customer service is too bad.Now what should i do?Kindly tell me friends should i registered a complaint regarding this to trai?.

MNP Retention Offer You Received - Reliance Mobile (CDMA & GSM) - Discussion Forums

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

I faced many problems after porting.
My no. ported to rgsm on this 19th.But after porting airtel sms are coming.I recharged my this rgsm no. with 19/- sms pack yesterday.But i did get any recharge msg & also i didn't get any benefit of 1 paisa sms.The retailer also got the successful recharge confirmation message,but i didn't get.I also called to rgsm cc by 5-10 times.Sometimes they told me that your documents not verified,sometime kindly visit to the retailer again.I did every thing ,but my problem didn't solve till now.After porting *777#,*123# & *999# are not working when i dial these no. it shows dear customer please try again later.I had done a big mistake to change my airtel no. to rgsm.Their customer service is too bad.
Now what should i do?Kindly tell me friends should i registered a complaint regarding this to trai?.

I have few bad experiences with customer service of HCL, lotto, yamaha & Sony
I just had to bear it

Got this message on my mobile this morning:From: TD-Your NoDear Customer,If you would Like to Transfer Number 9869xxxxxx From Mtnl to Airtel,Kindly Sms "Transfer" to 9594 9897 09 Now.We will call you From 11am to 6 pmNew advertisement tactics from Airtel I guess.

Back