Mobile Number Portabilty from Jan 20th All over India - Be prepared

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 566
  • Views Views 122,139
this happens in SIP calls... when u have SIP client running on 2-3 PCs... and someone calls ur SIP number... it will ring in all 3... although I dont know how it works in case of GSM.

@krish_88:
Its pretty much the same. And the best part now is that every call automatically gets disconnected exactly after 30 minutes!

Sometimes I feel it has become too much but then currently due to lack of options I'm forced to continue with MTNL :(

How about trying loop?. They seem to have improved their network.

loop talks of refund if your call drops in a train. is that true?

loop talks of refund if your call drops in a train. is that true?

Yeah Bpl (loop)

http://link-removed.info/loop-mobile-ready-to-take-on-network-challenge/53469/

Good Luck!

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

What if a Operator who Doesnt Want customers to leave Their network Somehow troubles him when a customer tries to send a msg to 1909 Sending a reply as "Invalid Number" or "Check keyword and Send again"... Even if he sent the Right message?

Whom Should i complaint in that case? TRAI? Mobile Number Portability Helpline?

Sir MNP short code number is 1900 not 1909.

Sir MNP short code number is 1900 not 1909.

Sorry, ya 1909!

lolLoop will buy you a coffee. thats the reason Loop gallery are empty and the cofee shops are filled !

How about trying loop?. They seem to have improved their network.

As I said due to the lack of options I can't shift from my current operator. The primary reason being 3G.

Got this in email:

MNP Offered by MTNL

MNP is here.
Switch to MTNL Mobile.
Mobile Number Portability is the process by which, you can shift to another operator of your choice, while retaining your old number. That means now you have the freedom to shift to us.
Welcome to the new world of MTNL 3G where you will experience the best of services, be it superior network, exciting VAS, video calls, mobile TV, ultra fast wireless broadband and lots more. Let transparency have a new meaning with simple tariff and honest billing, SMS charges without any blackout days and lots more.
Please Click here for more details

For more Information contact MTNL Mumbai Helpdesk on 1800 22 88 44
or email [email protected]

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Haha - they havent bothered to check the year in Copyright notice on that page.. its showing 2009 :D

Back