MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,683
Got 2.14MBPS in surat and 2.39 in ankleshwar on my MTNL Mumbai number!! BSNL is super..but is did conk out once when it was raining in surat for like an hour.. but still :)

alright electricity was out all day since morning....it just came back...laptop battery ...UPS battery all getting charged now :D

I am pretty sure the reason this modem E353 is getting screwed is becz it just over heats too much it feels it will melt the SIM inside....the network signal is around -89 dBm ....

----------

check this screen shot out. I have marked the place where the modem starts to stall and speeds are like 7KBps to 10KBps and wont go up and the only option is to re connect it....the 2nd part after the marking is where I had re connected back the modem to get back the speeds ....

the signal remained constant -89dbm

----------

found more ppl with exact same problem like mine on other forums too...

" The connection remains connected but Internet gets disconnected "

----------

@Anant

I haven't researched for dongle antenna. But I found this one on ebay

thx buddy... dnt even know whats the problem no point spending any more money on it..

found more threads with same problems...

https://broadband.forum/bsnl-3g/58971-bsnl-3g-frequent-connection-drop/2/

https://broadband.forum/mtnl-mobile/56166-mtnl-3g-internet-frequent-disconnection/

I noticed one strange thing once monitor light is still active and its just stalling and there is pretty much no bandwidth in it ...the signal strength drops to -103 dbm and once I reconnect it manually the signal strength comes back to -85 dbm.....

The thing is until and unless I reconnect it manually the signal strength wont come up on its own ?

lol hi anant lol , ur problem is usb power management, disable it from device manager, uncheck this "allow the device to wake up this computer" . uncheck both from modem and network adapters. teri vejas se ban hua tha mai ..

----------

Seems like there was a tower issue over at my place. Ive been getting full strength all morning.

Signal strength : - 65dbm

hey im also from gurgaon sec-46 and here is -85 dbm . where r u in gurgaon plz tell me

done already that was like the 1st thing I tried this morning doesn't have any effect...done the patching too on SP3 no effect...now I am almost planning to take a hammer and hit it to see if it has any effect on it... :D btw a guy on indian broadband forum said that he put his modem in a plastic bag and then put in a glass of water and says its working very well :rofl: ( he did not get any replies to this on the thread fr this :P )

Hmm so is this true for all Huewei modems or just this specific modem?Or this is usual anant.del problem! :D

hehe check out the forum links or do a google search nd check out so many :( faces there on so many threads on this :D

This is not limited to one specific modem :D infact the one I am on is a dam good awesome modem :D

but I think I found a solution to this...I connected this on the back of the CPU in the USB this time finding some peace now.. almost 2 hrs no stalling :D

Speeds have been lesser what I was getting before though..arnd 150KBps...rather than 200KBps or more...

one more funny thing is... my MTNL no has 013 in it...I was the 13th buyer who got this modem...there were some more 13 instances which I can't recollect :D lol.... In short " These modems are really really big " B**** " to figure out whats gon wrong with them :D

I am hoping u guys dnt need to hear more of me nagging here now..wondering how will this thread move more now lol :D ...thx all luv u all brothers :D

----------

mine is with k3765

and speed is :(

after this jugad

ok just saw ur jugadh did not load before here :D and why the sad face ur speeds are good ...

did u buy this antenna from ebay ?

----------

Signal Booster - Made In USA, Mobile Phone / Cordless | eBay

these r fr cellphones ...wont work...and these probly wont even work that well either even to remove call drops :P

I am scared my SIM card might melt and I would have to do the entire procedure again :P

Back