MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,683
@Sanke1 signal strength is awesome fr u buddy :) I am guessing its without any antenna ..

OMG SANKE WOW GREAT SIGNALS. U HAVE -59DBM and i have .79 to 87 dbm , can u tell me where u put ur dongle

----------

speed depend on signal strength yaar, so plz how to increase

@viru11 what is wrong with u ...u keep asking the same question again nd again..get a antenna and u might have better signal ....link already posted to u...a while back...

can u tell me where u put ur dongle?
That is an extremely personal question.

@anant.del
Yes E353 is without external antenna. Probably move around your laptop till you find the sweet spot with maximum signal strength reported by MDMA.

@viru11

what is wrong with u ...u keep asking the same question again nd again..get a antenna and u might have better signal ....link already posted to u...a while back...
bhai mai kisi se puch rha hun to puchne de na , meri problem hai solve kerne de na , tu apni ker

^ looks like the poor chap got banned...:beaten:

lol...I had nothing to with it though :P

----------

That is an extremely personal question.

@anant.del
Yes E353 is without external antenna. Probably move around your laptop till you find the sweet spot with maximum signal strength reported by MDMA.

actually I wanna use this on PC.. ..even at door with the laptop did nt really make much of difference...looks like MTNL tower signals are getting blocked by all these buildings around... at best it is -83 and worse there is no signal ( -103 )

Tested on Airtel it had even worse signal than MTNL -91 no wonder I have network problem with my airtel when I am talking to someone...

^ looks like the poor chap got banned...:beaten:
i had warned him lol....to b cautious...

----------

Don't you still think switching to wireline would be a better move.
yea we want to...but wirelines r not givin such speeds at these rates lol... :/

Back