MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,683
there are problems with wired BB too...mainly being Disconnections...and how close to one is near their HUb...

no idea...how mtnl service is in the area haven't come across any mostly all Airtel or Hathway users..

How does this antenna socket looks like? I have a small pin-hole in my Huawei 1831, which looks like a small Nokia charger pin hole in the mobile phones.

Do I have the socket?

^^
Search for CRC9 antenna on ebay. Buy it. (Hope your 3g Dongle has extra antenna socket)

ya u do...the socket is called crc9 socket...do post a review if u buy any antenna..

How does this antenna socket looks like? I have a small pin-hole in my Huawei 1831, which looks like a small Nokia charger pin hole in the mobile phones.

Do I have the socket?

Yes you have the socket. All 3G modems have same CRC9 socket. Buying CRC9 antenna off ebay is safe. Stick the antenna out of the window and enjoy better signal.

ya u do...the socket is called crc9 socket...do post a review if u buy any antenna..

Thanks anant.del and sanke1. It is good that I can use antenna when needed. Currently I get signal strength from -68 dBm to -73 dBm most of the times.

Back