MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,683
I have no issues mention in above article. Rather I face following issue
After you configure Internet Connection Sharing in Windows Vista, the network connection stops working after one-to-two hours

This issue is still not solved in Win 7.

MS are full of noobs ...since Vista problem has been transferred to ....Win7..

connection name is : Dial-up Connection. I have put this only in connection name.

Internet just went down few min back I got this error in this program I was running... interestingly the signal was around -83dbi but was unable to browse had to do reconnect manually...

settings I used...

@ECHO OFF
:Game
ECHO wait
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 2 -w 10000 > nul
ping 127.0.0.1 -n %1% -w 10000> nul
ping Google -w 10000 |FIND "Reply from " > NUL
IF NOT ERRORLEVEL 1 ECHO Internet connection is reciving packets, chill.
IF NOT ERRORLEVEL 1 goto :Game
IF ERRORLEVEL 1 ECHO Internet connection down, reconnecting...
ECHO ...
IF ERRORLEVEL 1 goto :discon
:discon
rasdial "" /disconnect
ECHO ...
rasdial ""
ECHO ...
GOTO:Game

----------

https://www.speedtest.net this is wrong :P

I did not make it clear that it has to be Huawei E353 model. The more I use it, the more I feel it is bugged big time.

Has anyone able to use it without installing drivers? Huawei beats drums saying that it's HiLink feature allows you to go online in 15 seconds without installing drivers.

nope keeps installing drivers all the time its plugged in..further no video calls or voice calls possible with it either...

further I am having more complex issues right now than that to worry about...which I am already updating u all about..

win 7 has this most weird problem of ip routing , though it seems to effect not all and some times only on certain apps , i had this problem on openvpn, mirc and ssh, the session would just die if it is idle, not the whole net though, every time i had to manually delete the route and connect to openvpn, the problem could be in win 7 firewall if you are using that , the solutions are posted all over the net including this batch file which sends a ping to google just to keep the session alive , if i remember correctly this batch file has to used after making some changes to registry, you can google it ip. some thing you could try if not already done is to reset tcp ip stack.

netsh int ip reset C:\netsh.log.txt
netsh winsock reset

^ give these 2 cmds as admin and reboot, will do no harm. sometimes the older rules of an isp could be the problem. i really hope MS fixes it but according to them this to do more with security of the local network so don't expect a cure soon.

connection name is : Dial-up Connection. I have put this only in connection name.

Internet just went down few min back I got this error in this program I was running... interestingly the signal was around -83dbi but was unable to browse had to do reconnect manually...

settings I used...

@ECHO OFF
:Game
ECHO wait
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 2 -w 10000 > nul
ping 127.0.0.1 -n %1% -w 10000> nul
ping Google -w 10000 |FIND "Reply from " > NUL
IF NOT ERRORLEVEL 1 ECHO Internet connection is reciving packets, chill.
IF NOT ERRORLEVEL 1 goto :Game
IF ERRORLEVEL 1 ECHO Internet connection down, reconnecting...
ECHO ...
IF ERRORLEVEL 1 goto :discon
:discon
rasdial "" /disconnect
ECHO ...
rasdial ""
ECHO ...
GOTO:Game

----------

this is wrong :P

Oh.. you forgot to remove < >. Try again :)

----------

win 7 has this most weird problem of ip routing , though it seems to effect not all and some times only on certain apps , i had this problem on openvpn, mirc and ssh, the session would just die if it is idle, not the whole net though, every time i had to manually delete the route and connect to openvpn, the problem could be in win 7 firewall if you are using that , the solutions are posted all over the net including this batch file which sends a ping to google just to keep the session alive , if i remember correctly this batch file has to used after making some changes to registry, you can google it ip. some thing you could try if not already done is to reset tcp ip stack.

^ give these 2 cmds as admin and reboot, will do no harm. sometimes the older rules of an isp could be the problem. i really hope MS fixes it but according to them this to do more with security of the local network so don't expect a cure soon.

If you are talking about the connection stalling problem. It also happens when the download is running. Then this will not solve by just sending some keep-alive packets. This problem does not occur due to idle connection.

I didn't knw I had remove them :Pinterestingly I just realized in the morning that my Rs 449 recharge for 50GB for 7 days just went out in 5 days and on MDMA usage is 14GB on PC and 7 GB on Laptop......wondering what happened....to the rest..of the data...so I think now I will just do that Rs 4500 recharge as I dnt wanna do another Rs 449 recharge.....as even currently....just getting only signal bar....so I am likely to stall anyhow...

Go for that only dude. Recharge with 4500 and enjoying downloading without caring abt remaining data. I am downloading likes cats and dogs everyday but still 200 GB not reached in last one had hald month .

Back