MTNL 3G Jadoo Experiences and Issues

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4,394
  • Views Views 464,683
An OT question, if i do the 4500 recharge and if i want to MNP my number after some time, would i be able to do that?

Go for that only dude. Recharge with 4500 and enjoying downloading without caring abt remaining data. I am downloading likes cats and dogs everyday but still 200 GB not reached in last one had hald month.

Finally got it..you meant last one and half month.

Finally got it..you meant last one and half month.

ya he also makes typos like me sometimes on the forum :P

Alright finally I got some information why my network keeps falling this bad...MTNL guy is saying that the only network tower in my area they had has been sealed by MCD :( and the nearest tower from which I barely get any signal happens to be 3 to 4 KM away frm the house...grrr.....

Alright finally I got some information why my network keeps falling this bad...MTNL guy is saying that the only network tower in my area they had has been sealed by MCD :(

and the nearest tower from which I barely get any signal happens to be 3 to 4 KM away frm the house...grrr.....

Thats really bad....what MTNL will do next?

.they are saying they will try to find a site for their new tower....but I am not expecting much...as they did not even bother calling me back nor did anyone show up at my house as they were saying we need to visit ur house...I have been calling them since Thursday...

MCD sealing was done in Delhi almost a yr back..and they still dnt have any functioning tower in the area..that is just sad..

----------

Just spoke to the GM he is saying for more than 8 months we have no tower in ur area and becz of MCD we dnt have plans to install it right now....suxs!

Give wireline a try. Given the current state of affairs, why break your head over 3g. Who knows, wireline might prove to be good.

Back