MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 264,127
Still busy after 4 hrs. ^^ Try calling from MTNL number.

did they increase the free GB's on 8Mbps plans?? I think I had seen plan 1690 had 70GB........ now its 85GB

yes i think they updated free GB space recently, coz i remeber seeing 20GB for 990 plan, now it shows 28GB...

12540 is still busy after a day. When there is a question of reducing the speed, they will reduce it even before you make a request. But when the speed actually needs to be increased according to your requested plan, they will cause all possible delays or flatout will not do anything till you f*** their brains out.Hate this attitude.

I managed to get in touch with 12540. He called me back in 10 minutes saying he has made the changes and to restart the modem.
I restarted and voila ..I was getting a speed of 4 mbps. I can't get 8 mbps since i live 4 km away.
After 15 minutes the speed dropped to 128 kbps. And then the internet went down. And 12 hours later it's still down.
Logged a complaint today.

Even i had speed drop yesterday bt tht was for very short span of time. I am getting 6-7 mbps consistently sinc thn..Also tried london and singapire server.London - 6 mbpsSingapore - 1.3 mbpa

Finally managed to get through.
A dude was speaking in a worst possible Bihari accent which was a little hard to understand. He then said "Is plan pe to aapko din mein sirf 1 Mbps milna chahiye."
It made me mad.... :pissed-off:

sanke1 said:
He then said "Is plan pe to aapke din mein sirf 1 Mbps milna chahiye."
LOL..... Cant believe such noobish behavior........ did he understand ur plan later??

Back