MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 264,069
The ip range is 120.x.x......the plan is rs.1290 post fup 512kbps....but the thing is when i hit fup, The speed fluctuate a a lot and topped 420kbps the max on speed test.
Thats why i asked. Coz im facing this for atleast a couple of months now, speeds after fup to me are not consistent.

striker4540 said:
The ip range is 120.x.x......the plan is rs.1290 post fup 512kbps....but the thing is when i hit fup, The speed fluctuate a a lot and topped 420kbps the max on speed test.
Thats why i asked. Coz im facing this for atleast a couple of months now, speeds after fup to me are not consistent.
You would have to change to plan 1350 to get 1 Mbps post FUP speed. I am on 1750 and get 1.5 Mbps post FUP.
You can also check the server you downloading from as high ping decreases the download speed.

I think MTNL should lay an optical like and have mini-exchanges in localities where they have a minimum of certain number of connections.

Hi guys,
I stay in Panvel,Navi Mumbai and since friday my speed has dropped down drastically from 8Mbps to 2Mbps. When I logged into my router,it shows DLSpeed 2047kbps and upload speed as 509kbps,earlier it was showing DLSpeed 8191Kbps and ULSpeed as 2047kbps. What can I do besides contacting 1504,12540.Any suggestions?Please advice..
Regards,
Siddhesh

Bringing down the speed profile from 8192 kbps to 6144 - might lend more stability to the line?
Are speed profile changes still with 12540?

Back