MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 264,123
Suhel said:
On Snapdeal it is for Rs 4790 http://www.snapdeal.com/product/tplink-300m-modem-mbps-wireless/1911995242?utm_source=earth_feed&utm_campaign=21_286
How is it from configuration end? similar to the router config or more complex?
oh its very easy to config..... plus I can always post router setup screenshots if u need them.......

Plan successfully changed to DSL 8MBPS 1750.But no internet. Authentication failure. They have synced me at 2Mbps downstream and 0.5Mbps upstream. Welcome to the dark days!

dinjo_jo said:
Any review on this router i have used D-Link 2750 and TP-Link W8968 both has some or other issues , any heating issues have you kept it on for soem days continously ?
I am trying to reduce my power consumption...... so am not keeping router ON at night....... right now the router is ON for last 35hrs(since am downloading) yet its only little warm frm bottom..... it has good air gaps at top and bot.....
Suhel said:
thanks will buy once i get my 8MBPS working. will message incase any issues.
sure...... in the meantime look for other recommendations as well.......
sanke1 said:
Plan successfully changed to DSL 8MBPS 1750.But no internet. Authentication failure. They have synced me at 2Mbps downstream and 0.5Mbps upstream.Welcome to the dark days!
Nice...... now either 12540 or trip to xchg...... I personally prefer trip to xchg...... broadband in-charge chged my speed profile to 8Mbps within 2mins...... she was saying something like "if ur line is on Ericsson then I can chg it frm xchg"....... which I didnt understand..... but after verifying tht I am on Ericsson she did the job in 2mins.......

ADSL 2+ has capability of handling upto 24Mbps so you are ok , I remember 2 years back i was given 12 Mbps for 1 month by MTNL those days and downloading at 1.2Mb per second was just awesome

Back