MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 264,093
Can anybody post what speeds you are getting on 8 MBPS ADSL connection from different parts of the world ? USA east coast, west coast, Russia, UK, Australia etc
I have VDSL2 connection, and since yesterday i am facing issue regarding very slow speed from server outside India. Previously i used to get atleast 5-6 mbps from outside server. On india server i always get full 10.5 MBPS. Also on You Tube i get full speed. But downloading from outside servers has become very very slow around 1.5 to 2 MBPS. I would like to know the results of ADSL 8 Mbps users. Please post.

@kartoonz, Yes I used to. Not any more. From my side, I re-connected all joints inside my house and that seemed to do the trick. I am also running the ADSL *naked*, and have removed connection to any other room in the house.
kartoonz said:
Here are my stats. Do you face disconnections at all??Downstream UpstreamSNR Margin:7.6 7.5 dbLine Attenuation:40.0 21.6 dbData Rate:8192 1116 kbpsMax Rate:13392 1204 kbpsPOWER:19.3 12.3 dbmCRC:272 1

@sanke1, your stats are deadly.

sanke1 said:
My stats.
What the...... :numbness: those stats are outrageous.... which Asus router are you using bro??
last night my SNR was around 9-10.9db, however after 3.00am the connection started acting up on me again... I am thinking of getting a better adsl2 wifi router... can some one pls suggest a good one... i will visit the exchange on friday and speak to the manager there and lets see what he has to say... I will not give up so easily after paying 2000 a month to these morons... :naughtybottom:

Asus RT-AC68UBtw today it's a rare downtime. Since half hr, no connection. It says gateway down.Its not even syncing. No ADSL light.Ok something strange happened. I called up Mr. Ram and he said that my ADSL has been disconnected as I never gave them any application. LMAO WTF?2nd time he is saying its due to non payment of charges.

sanke1 said:
Ok something strange happened. I called up Mr. Ram and he said that my ADSL has been disconnected as I never gave them any application. LMAO WTF?
LOL...... :tongue_2: :tongue_2:

sanke1 said:
Nazar lag gayee. I will loose my 10 mbps sync too :(3rd update. They are saying i gave a letter to disconnect my internet.
Lol.... i think you are eating up a lot of bandwith :pleasantry:
What now??

Back