MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 264,093
sanke1 said:
Nazar lag gayee. I will loose my 10 mbps sync too :(3rd update. They are saying i gave a letter to disconnect my internet.
:rofl: ......... funny turn of events....... First they dont do job at hand....... then they take up non-existent jobs like this......

I had used up 25 gb so far.They said that they are searching for another imaginary letter where I had given 8 mbps application. Hope they find it.

panzer008 said:
:rofl: ......... funny turn of events....... First they dont do job at hand....... then they take up non-existent jobs like this......
All these babus think that they rule the world...
sanke1 said:
I had used up 25 gb so far.They said that they are searching for another imaginary letter where I had given 8 mbps application. Hope they find it.
if they find it.. post a copy here...lol...but i guess they will not reactivate your connection till they find the letter??

I know the confusion. Back then they had no migration options from VDSL to ADSL. So I had given a letter to disconnect VDSL. But along with it I had also given an application to start ADSL. They lost my ADSL application letter but decided to act on VDSL disconnection letter only. In that process, they ended up disconnecting ADSL. So yeah sucks.I will give fresh application letter tomorrow.

That means you have to go through the same hassles that you went through initially... activate the plan and then chase them to change the speed profile.. puff...

these are my stats for today. Seemed to work fine at night with 1 disconnect. had 1 disconnect this morning. I have left a ping tester software running at home to monitor the connection. As you guys said to let the connection stabilize. It seems fine now, but may be too early to say...
SNR Margin :
14.9 8.0 db
Line Attenuation
39.0 21.3 db
Data Rate
8192 1116 kbps
Max Rate
17924 1204 kbps
POWER
18.3 12.3 dbm
CRC:
550 6

^^^
Ur stats r improving...... much better than @enkay now..... SNR close to 15db is very good......

Yup as suspected it was the mistake of the CC uncle who admitted not seeing the date of my VDSL disconnection letter dated 16th Nov. To add insult to injury, he created a work order to disconnect my ADSL connection based on a VDSL disconnection letter.They are quick to disconnect anyone but will cry their pants off while starting a connection as if they don't like new revenue coming in.

panzer008 said:
^^^
Ur stats r improving...... much better than @enkay now..... SNR close to 15db is very good......
yup.... last night the SNR was around 6.7-7db.. problem is i am not at home during the day and hence cannot test the connection... hence i have left the ping test running and will check the stats at night
sanke1 said:
Yup as suspected it was the mistake of the CC uncle who admitted not seeing the date of my VDSL disconnection letter dated 16th Nov. To add insult to injury, he created a work order to disconnect my ADSL connection based on a VDSL disconnection letter.They are quick to disconnect anyone but will cry their pants off while starting a connection as if they don't like new revenue coming in.
seriously i dont understand this attitude of theirs...i mean who uses landlines these days... had we not purchased their BB service, they would have been out of job.... I dont know why do they carry such a laid back attitude....

kartoonz said:
yup.... last night the SNR was around 6.7-7db.. problem is i am not at home during the day and hence cannot test the connection... hence i have left the ping test running and will check the stats at night
seriously i dont understand this attitude of theirs...i mean who uses landlines these days... had we not purchased their BB service, they would have been out of job.... I dont know why do they carry such a laid back attitude....
I'm back on ADSL again.
Stats have improved slightly.

Speedtest:

Back