• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 264,093
panzer008 said:
Borivali(W) - Shimpoli xchg
THanks
sanke1 said:
In that case, I need to format my pc. :tongue:
:nospam: :pleasantry: which exchange are you served from??

no seriously... i can use your's and panzers examples to quote at the exchange tomorrow... coz when i lodged complaint before the wireman said "prabhadevi exchange main problem hai"

kartoonz said:
no seriously... i can use your's and panzers examples to quote at the exchange tomorrow... coz when i lodged complaint before the wireman said "prabhadevi exchange main problem hai"
dont bother...... since 3PM I hav started to get timeouts/pk loss as well....... so maybe they actually hav a problem at prabhadevi xchg......

panzer008 said:
dont bother...... since 3PM I hav started to get timeouts/pk loss as well....... so maybe they actually hav a problem at prabhadevi xchg......
I think there is really some problem today, my internet was down entire morning. I get from Jogeshwari West Tel Exchg. In office now so will get to check again in the night.

panzer008 said:
When you say timeout..Ping request timeouts ??
i am facing slow internet too for last 4 days. But only from 11 AM to 11:59 PM. Again from 12 AM to 11AM, full speed internet. Is it MTNL issue? (i am Still on VDSL)
I got instant call back in an hour from DGM though, when i emailed. They are monitoring my line. Lets see.

kartoonz said:
Hey I am not having any issues.
MTNL Mothership is Prabhadevi telephone exchange.

sanke1 said:
Hey I am not having any issues.
MTNL Mothership is Prabhadevi telephone exchange.
I come under WEST 3....... so they might hav had a problem with their server...... now everything is back to Normal....... no more timeouts/pk loss.......

Back