MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 264,093
Waiting at exchange for manager Mr ojha to arrive since 10.30am... No sign of him yet...staff say that he should be here anytime....

kartoonz said:
Waiting at exchange for manager Mr ojha to arrive since 10.30am... No sign of him yet...staff say that he should be here anytime....
lol..... havnt we all heard abt this "anytime" quote :playful: ......
Anyways..... meet with him.... and also with Broadband in-charge.......

Update: he is not arriving today. Gave the letter of complaint to his clerk and he had assured me that he will forward the letter and arrange a callback... Now this will only be on monday... Wasted my bloody time... I have takn the number of the gate reception who seemed a nice man... I will call him on monday obenquire when his career arrives at the exchange and then visit the exchange on monday

We kinda expect this....... nothing ever gets solved in 1 trip...... 1st trip is always the "Recon mission" :playful: .....

pwiser008 said:
We kinda expect this....... nothing ever gets solved in 1 trip...... 1st trip is always the "Recon mission" :playful: .....
Lol yea... My stats for todayDownstream Upstream SNR Margin:6.8 7.5 dbLine Attenuation:39.0 21.4 dbData Rate:8192 1105 kbpsMax Rate:12708 1192 kbpsPOWER:17.3 12.3 dbmCRC:140 2 There is also some noise/disturbance in the telephone line today...
shethsa said:
When you meet him make sure to take his cell no
Yes that would be wise...

hi guys... need a clarification
8mbps plans says 8mbps speed upto 50 GB and plan cost is 1350.... So it means I will get 50 GB of[color=#ff0000;] FREE [/color][color=#000000;]download and upload right?? I mean if I exceed download of 50GB then only I will be charged more or else I will have to pay 1350 +taxes..[/color]

[color=#000000;]I have already switched to plan today but not receiving speed yet..Will wait for 1-2 days to see if it changes[/color]
Please please reply cause 2 yrs back due I ran into a bill of Rs.21,000 because details where not mentioned properly regarding a plan on their website.,
Thanks a lot and please do clarify my simple doubt..

Siddhesh Jayawant said:
8mbps plans says 8mbps speed upto 50 GB and plan cost is 1350.... So it means I will get 50 GB of[color=#ff0000;] FREE [/color][color=#000000;]download and upload right?? I mean if I exceed download of 50GB then only I will be charged more or else I will have to pay 1350 +taxes..[/color]

[color=#000000;]I have already switched to plan today but not receiving speed yet..Will wait for 1-2 days to see if it changes[/color]
Please please reply cause 2 yrs back due I ran into a bill of Rs.21,000 because details where not mentioned properly regarding a plan on their website.,
It's clearly mentioned on the website that if you take Rs. 1350 plan, after 50 GB, your speed will reduce to 1 Mbps for rest of the month with no extra per MB cost..
So your bill will be (Your Phone plan + Rs. 1350 + Service tax)

Siddhesh Jayawant said:

dont wait for 1-2 days, the speed will never change on its own,,, call 12540 and ask them to change it manually...

Back