MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 264,093
Yup. You just need to know the right people to do the job. The stats are in the image you quoted. Notable the upstream SNR Margin has gone up a notch.

sanke1 said:
Yup. You just need to know the right people to do the job. The stats are in the image you quoted. Notable the upstream SNR Margin has gone up a notch.
Oh ok... i cant see images on my work pc... had to check the stats on my mobile browser.... those stats are really good...

Same here... My SRN has dropped from 15 to 7db after 12 midnight. Unable to connect at all. Will complaint to the manager at the exchange on Friday... Are you facing issues throughout the day?

x720 said:
So. Many. Timeouts.
Pathetic experience over the past two days.
Zero Timeouts here.
I can also complete speedtest from Airtel Pune server for the first time. Previously it used to time out.

Guys I will visit the exchange on Friday and speak to to the manager. However can you guys confirm your exchange. Thw net is still very slow and timing out this morning...damm

No timeouts today...... plus very good ping to my gaming server in US(LOL NA)........ 228ms frm wht use to be 248ms..... speed is normal too..... just updated Win7..... so everything is normal at this end......

What exchange bro... I don't want these guys to bullshit me will prabhadevi main problem hai sir...I can just quote your examples...

kartoonz said:
What exchange bro... I don't want these guys to bullshit me will prabhadevi main problem hai sir...I can just quote your examples...
Borivali(W) - Shimpoli xchg

Back