MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 264,080
shethsa said:
10gb @787 Mods any idea why I've been blocked for 2 days?
Lol...so much speed..But of no use...Any plan near at least 150 gb ??

So a guy from Hathway turned up at my place yesterday afternoon (they had said someone would call in the morning) but the problem was no longer there. He checked things and obviously came to the conclusion that everything is okay. I am glad to know that they treat complaints with such promptness.Existing subscribers are now receiving the email below. It seems that Hathway has another Docsis 3.0 plan which isn't advertised on their website. For a 50Mpbs connection - Rs 2,400 per month for a 100GB FUP and throttle down to 1 Mbps thereafter. The price reduces to Rs 2,200 per month if you opt for the full year. These are all prepaid plans. Email reproduced below:From: Kmangesh Date: Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 12:48 PMSubject: Newly Introduced High Speed Packages of Hathway at affordable price Hurry Up!To: [email protected]: prashant [email protected]>Dear Customer,Hathway is pleased to introduce ultra high-speed plans for South Mumbai .Plan Name Speed FUP Limit Post FUP Speed Subscription Charges 3 months 6 months 12 monthsSuper blast 50 Mbps 50 Mbps 100 GB 1 Mbps 7200 13300 26400HD 4 Stream 50 50 Mbps 50 GB 1 Mbps 4499 8599 16499Note :1.Service Tax @12.36% applicable on above price.2.Migration charge Rs 500/- + Service tax applicable below yearly subscription. 3.There will be no login system for the customers.4.FUP limit will be considered for all plans on prorata basis based on the date of activation / deactivation / plan change etc.5.Usage of Sundays / Holidays to be considered into FUP for all plans.6. Plan Will be changed after receiving the payment.7. CPE Charges applicableFor Details Call on :67134743/67134779Email Id:- [email protected]/ [email protected]/ rashant.d%40hathway.net>[email protected]

Timeouts have stopped on 8Mbps ADSL too. :)
I see they have overhauled the site to check data usage. They have removed time stamps from session. Just shows the length of the session. Sucks

I need those time stamps....... so I can know when my current 10Hr session is going to end........ I dont want to go start a online game in fear tht the net might reset right in the middle of an important battle.....
Btw I just logged in...... and it still shows the good old format....... am happy....

Back