MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 264,080
PanZeR008 said:
I need those time stamps....... so I can know when my current 10Hr session is going to end........ I dont want to go start a online game in fear tht the net might reset right in the middle of an important battle.....
LOL, just before starting long session, why don't you restart the modem....You will get 10 Hour session.
BTW..You on PS3?

rohitkpatil said:
LOL, just before starting long session, why don't you restart the modem....You will get 10 Hour session.
BTW..You on PS3?
ur right........ but when the net has been so smooth for so many hrs without even a single timeout......... I like to not disturb it.....
I play on PC..... League of Legends......
I hav a PS3...... but nvr got use to the controller........ I like to play with mouse & keyboard only...... unfortunately I came to know abt this after I bought the PS3..... real waste of money for me..... Now I use it solely as a media streamer to my TV using PS3 Media Server.....

PanZeR008 said:
ur right........ but when the net has been so smooth for so many hrs without even a single timeout......... I like to not disturb it.....I play on PC..... League of Legends......I hav a PS3...... but nvr got use to the controller........ I like to play with mouse & keyboard only...... unfortunately I came to know abt this after I bought the PS3..... real waste of money for me..... Now I use it solely as a media streamer to my TV using PS3 Media Server.....
That's true.. I stopped gaming on pc 4 years back when I switched to Mac. Now got ps 3 just few months back. 'Last of us' game forced me to come back to gaming.

PanZeR008 said:
ur right........ but when the net has been so smooth for so many hrs without even a single timeout......... I like to not disturb it.....

I play on PC..... League of Legends......

I hav a PS3...... but nvr got use to the controller........ I like to play with mouse & keyboard only...... unfortunately I came to know abt this after I bought the PS3..... real waste of money for me..... Now I use it solely as a media streamer to my TV using PS3 Media Server.....
Let us exchange few PS3 games. I can lend you GTA5 but you gotta lend me something equally good. :D

On MTNL front, everything seems alrite.

I'm having terrible disconnects for the past few week. SNR drops to 0.2 and no sync. Then it syncs back. No more 10 hours sessions. While it may be a bad line, I can't think of anything else to do. MTNL linesman has confirmed that due to some digging on the road between exchange and my complex, some wires were damaged and that they're trying other working cable pairs in that bunch. Let's hope for the best.

Back