MTNL Broadband: ADSL light on, but no internet connectivity

• Thread starter Thread starter aalaap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 553
  • Views Views 97,897
@mindlogicx. Nops, not everytime. once in the evening. no disconnections in night as well. No problem in browsing through bridged mode. Try bridged mode

I am now seriously looking at this plan of Airtel :: Airtel :: Broadband Services - Tariffs - For You

Made a call to MTNL just now to ask what had happened about the email I sent on the 19th, I was asked to give them more time. :ashamed:

Hmm. I would advise to wait for some time. Don't jump for Airtel:o

----------

Airtel doesn't have a plan which can replace 849Nu that too with 2mbps speed.

Hmm. I would advise to wait for some time. Don't jump for Airtel:o[COLOR=\"Silver\"]

----------

[/COLOR]Airtel doesn't have a plan which can replace 849Nu that too with 2mbps speed.

Hmmm, maybe you are right. there are 9 MTNL broadband connections in my bldg & all face the same problem :whistle:

BTW check this out http://speedtest.net/global.php kab sudrenge hum log :)

poor guys... wait the poblem will be solved soon call 1504 and directly dial 3. ask the man over there if he can see any server propblem? on his comp scree. when i went to exch the sdo saw my numver on pc and told me " server problem chal raha haii ek port mein Bata raha hai". i also faced april problem for 15 days.:huh:

I have started to experience disconnections at night as well from now:frown::madness: I am connected through bridged mode but there is no packets sent and received:@

It's [email protected]

----------

Are only D-Link modem users are facing this problem or other users as well?:S

It happens to non D-Link users too, there are some guys on this forum who have reported it plus even in my case MTNL had installed their modem UT300R2U & it made no difference.

Back