MTNL Broadband: ADSL light on, but no internet connectivity

• Thread starter Thread starter aalaap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 553
  • Views Views 97,897
April problem ended on my side :dance::yahoo:

----------

no april problems on my side....:dance:

Congrats, good for you. I hope it stays that way unlike in the past almost two months, where it did not even last 24 hrs & I hope this spreads to all of us.:happy: For all the shit we have had to put up with I now think that we should ask MTNL for a loyalty bonus in the form of enhanced speed/DL limit or 2 months rent free. :hysterical::hysterical:

may be coz ... i have tried pppoe i disabled NAT, disabled firewall, and disabled the other thing.....then the net stoped working... then i enabled NAt first then firewall and then .... just was surprised to see that its working.......just try these things in pppoe and see...everytime u modufy u have to restart the modem....

may be coz ... i have tried pppoe i disabled NAT, disabled firewall, and disabled the other thing.....then the net stoped working... then i enabled NAt first then firewall and then .... just was surprised to see that its working.......just try these things in pppoe and see...everytime u modufy u have to restart the modem....

Whats the current status of your net connection with or without the 'April Problems'. If the problems have stopped can you please give in detail what you did 'disabled the other thing.....' is rather vague. :happy:

yes there are regular disconnections happening... :@

Don't know what to do. can't complain to mtnl as well. as we say something, they do something. I don't want my sync rate to get reduced again:whistle:

Yes disconnection problem here too alongwith 'April Problems'.@Krish :In bridge mode too, you are having problems ? Infact, I was going to try & implement your step-by-step guide on bridge mode today.

@ socrates Default Route NAT Firewallthese r the things which i disabled and ran the net.. ..no connection... then enabled 1 by 1 eacs tine booting..

Will be sending an email soon depending on the response I get today, to ED MTNL Mumbai (last one didn't help) with a cc to TRAI & a fax of the same to MD MTNL (since I don't have his email) :frown:

Back