MTNL Broadband: ADSL light on, but no internet connectivity

• Thread starter Thread starter aalaap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 553
  • Views Views 97,897
Hi, All the users of modem Dsl 502T. Please list your firmware version. Where can i download the latest firmware for my Modem D-Link Dsl 502T?. Provide me the link?

----------

This is my firmware V2.00B01T01.ML.20050530. Is this the latest one?:(

Hi, All the users of modem Dsl 502T. Please list your firmware version. Where can i download the latest firmware for my Modem D-Link Dsl 502T?. Provide me the link?[COLOR=\"Silver\"]

----------

[/COLOR]This is my firmware V2.00B01T01.ML.20050530. Is this the latest one?:(

This was given to me by D-Link

Please find the firmware at the following FTP site: ( Search in broadband folder)

ftp://global-ftp.digilink.in

Username : dtac_customer

Paswd : Dlink2009

Kindly try and revert back to us.

Thanks & Regards,

This was given to me by D-Link

Please find the firmware at the following FTP site: ( Search in broadband folder)

ftp://global-ftp.digilink.in

Username : dtac_customer

Paswd : Dlink2009

Kindly try and revert back to us.

Thanks & Regards,

Its the same May2005 firmware available in that FTP link, no updates... :(

Thanks anyways.

Update.... Got a call from my exchange. I told them ki I can't open my modem page etc... Their reply was "Ye problem Prabhadevi se hai. Unko pass kardenge information"

Hi, All the users of modem Dsl 502T. Please list your firmware version. Where can i download the latest firmware for my Modem D-Link Dsl 502T?. Provide me the link?

----------

This is my firmware V2.00B01T01.ML.20050530. Is this the latest one?:(

Mine is Firmware Version : V2.00B01T01.ML.20050530

@socrates. I have also the same firmware
Firmware Version : V2.00B01T01.ML.20050530

----------

Is this the only DSL502T modem users facing such a problem or other as well. Because, one of my friend living in the same vicinity isn't facing any such issue. He gets first class speeds.

@socrates. I have also the same firmware
Firmware Version : V2.00B01T01.ML.20050530

----------

Is this the only DSL502T modem users facing such a problem or other as well. Because, one of my friend living in the same vicinity isn't facing any such issue. He gets first class speeds.

My next door neighbour has the basic plan has the same modem as me but rarely faces any problems :O:O

A friend of mine was also facing April problems with his DSL 502-t router. He got it changed recently and now his net is working fine. I think this problem is router specific.

Back