MTNL Broadband: ADSL light on, but no internet connectivity

• Thread starter Thread starter aalaap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 553
  • Views Views 97,894
I cant even get thru to 1504. The person who came to my house yesterday told me today, that its happening even on machines at the Prabhadevi exchange (

@socrates. Did you get to know when this problem will and end and whats the cause of this problem. I hope MTNL appoints some technical persons who know what may be the problem. I got a call from the lineman/engineer lol. He told me that there may be a problem within your pc because its fine here and continued with the dialogue "Isse jyada nahi de sakte speed"

I get reply time= 30ms and then one request timed out appeared

Well since night of 2nd April, my D-Link 502-T router connects internet for 5-10 min and then just hangs. I cant even access its homepage 192.168.1.1Reboot solves the problem but for 5 min then it again hangs. MTNL CC lady said its a problem with all the D-Link routers. She also added "Dekhiye yeh work in progress hai. Jab bhi theek hoga aapko pata chal jayega. Tension nako." :confused:

Well since night of 2nd April, my D-Link 502-T router connects internet for 5-10 min and then just hangs. I cant even access its homepage 192.168.1.1

Reboot solves the problem but for 5 min then it again hangs. MTNL CC lady said its a problem with all the D-Link routers. She also added "Dekhiye yeh work in progress hai. Jab bhi theek hoga aapko pata chal jayega. Tension nako." :confused:

And I have been told its a problem from 1 apr night. its a major screwup at the MTNL end. If it's something to do with D-Link then they have made some changes that which are not compatible with D-link equipment :huh:. I wonder if someone has a interest in doing this. :whistle: I had noticed this problem when it was budding last month but at that time never thought it was such a major screwup:@:@:@

Back