MTNL Broadband Freedom 800 Plan: Recent problems in Delhi

nikhilkdipsar

ISP
MtnL
From last 1 year i am happy with this plan and exactly @ 11 pm my speed changes up to 2 Mbps and sometimes it changes at 9 pm as well.
but in the last 1 week 3 Times my speed did not change to 2 Mbps and remains at 512 Kbps (i waited till 1-2 am , tried restarting modem )
I live in South delhi , I asked my friend who have similar plan and live in North delhi and he is also experiencing similar problem from some time.
I called Mtnl office nothing happend as usual.
can somebody explain the issue and when it will be resolved..?

Yes, this has been happening for the past week. No one knows why. Seems to be stabilizing. And yes, reset at 8:30 instead of 11.

the connection has been disconnecting ever 10 min for me today ? anyone else facing this ?

Connection disconnecting is due to wire issue
check ur MTNL phone , if there is disturbance in line then its 100% confirmed that u need to fix wire , by calling wireman from MTNL. .. This is temporary fix & works for some months and u will face this issue again. so repeat same process.
Wireman says " Wire me carbon lag jata hai jaha par cuts hote hai , wire kaat kar dobara join karke theek ho jayega"

hey guys, even i have the freedom 800 combo plan of mtnl.. i'm in south delhi.. i got a new modem yesterday.. and i'm not getting full speeds.. can anyone suggest me as to what settings i need to change.. i guess it has something to do with CBR, UBR and VBR

raikkoni27 said:
hey guys, even i have the freedom 800 combo plan of mtnl.. i'm in south delhi.. i got a new modem yesterday.. and i'm not getting full speeds.. can anyone suggest me as to what settings i need to change.. i guess it has something to do with CBR, UBR and VBR
MTNL plan changes at 11 pm automatically , if it doesnt change by itself by 11:15 try resrting router once. it works for me mostly.
I am getting 2.5 MBPS speed right now in after noon as well. :)

nikhilkdipsar said:
From last 1 year i am happy with this plan and exactly @ 11 pm my speed changes up to 2 Mbps and sometimes it changes at 9 pm as well.
but in the last 1 week 3 Times my speed did not change to 2 Mbps and remains at 512 Kbps (i waited till 1-2 am , tried restarting modem )
I live in South delhi , I asked my friend who have similar plan and live in North delhi and he is also experiencing similar problem from some time.
I called Mtnl office nothing happend as usual.
can somebody explain the issue and when it will be resolved..?
Hello, I too have been facing the same problem for last two weeks, am planning to write to MTNL Helpdesk [email protected] I suggest you do to. Later if the issue still remains unresolved we can escalate the issue to our respective area GM, I have learned from previous experience that the response time is better when writing a mail to these guys, rather than just talking to the customer care which is absolute Garbage in my opinion

fazdj_88 said:
Hello, I too have been facing the same problem for last two weeks, am planning to write to MTNL Helpdesk [email protected] I suggest you do to. Later if the issue still remains unresolved we can escalate the issue to our respective area GM, I have learned from previous experience that the response time is better when writing a mail to these guys, rather than just talking to the customer care which is absolute Garbage in my opinion
Very first day when in night I did not got 2mbps. I wrote email to all email addresses that I found in this forum and other sites including GM of my area, helpdesk, dedsl etc etc. but till date I did not get single response.

Back