MTNL Broadband - FREEDOM 995 Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter The MasTer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 11,174
That was quick! Thanks Man. Guess would have to be after MTNL to change my UP/down rates to your level.

All the best, you are quite daring I must say :)

How has the connection been so far ?

Mmm! It's okay so far. I hope that they start offering FTTH with some decent tariffs now. Dil mangey more :verydrunk:

Ok i think MTNL has fked me over.
I was using the the 999 plan earlier and i called 1500 customer service to change my plan to freedom-1295 on January 2nd.
My monthly bill used to be Rs.1100 (Net + few calls + tax)
When i logged onto my page last night i was like "How the hell".

Now it says i have an un billed usage of Rs.4777 and the funny thing is im not even getting that speed yet.
My parents are gonna kill me if they see that high a bill lol.
My current result

I freaking have no idea what does it mean, here is the same thing.

Am I going to get Rs 5k bill?

Ofcourse you'll wont get such high bills on unlimited plans. Leave mtnl to its strange ways. You can always contest it if they ever bill you wrongly. :)

Actually its calculated like you will not be billed till your unbilled has reached Rs. 10,000,000.
To be more clear can you tell how much usage have you already done?? In terms of GB's

where are you checking that usage from , is that something unique to mtnl mumbai .also i recently changed my plan to freedom 800 , but those idiots know nothing .i don't know when will they change it . i called for changing on the 1st of jan when they said it would be done in 2 days , we have some new policy so we are changing in the mid of month , now they say wait for a month , which i can't now . Its kinda un-bearable now .also in the meantime i am trying to setup the Asus n13u router - my new download box :D

Take a lessons. Always go for unlimited plans from any service provider. These guys can produce wrong bills intentionally / unintentionally.

Back