MTNL Broadband is injecting ads on your computer pretending it's a feature

m8r-79r78u said:
I honestly doubt that you will get any replies.
Yeah I don't think anyone at MTNL even checks their official email. Better make use of RTI if you actually want a reply.

liger said:
Yeah I don't think anyone at MTNL even checks their official email. Better make use of RTI if you actually want a reply.
I have got issues resolved over email. I am on the verge of getting FTTH in our society on the strength of email. And, you think no one at MTNL checks their official email!

eskay said:
I have got issues resolved over email. I am on the verge of getting FTTH in our society on the strength of email. And, you think no one at MTNL checks their official email!
I've had enough bad experiences with MTNL "service" lol. I don't know, I don't hold any of these sarkari babus in high esteem.

I have to agree that email and online system works. I use the online complaint webpage and the local telephone exchange calls me the same day.

liger said:
I've had enough bad experiences with MTNL "service" lol. I don't know, I don't hold any of these sarkari babus in high esteem.
I agree with this sentiment :) But, believe me private parties are nothing great either - all spit and polish but if you have a problem, getting any meaningful resolution out of CC is a nightmare. I've suffered with Airtel twice over and only faxes to Sunil Bharti Mittal got things moving. Private or PSU, "service" is foreign to all of them.

Jagat said:
I have to agree that email and online system works. I use the online complaint webpage and the local telephone exchange calls me the same day.
+1
they usually reply to 'normal' complaint emails within 48 hrs and the best thing is you do not have to deal with the 'mtnl aunties' :D

Back