MTNL Broadband is injecting ads on your computer pretending it's a feature

Is blocking those IP's helping?...... utrace shows those IP's from New Zealand...

anyways last day of the month...... Hopefully tomorrow we'll be back to full speed and no load problems......

But I guess we will face this issue at every end of the month.......

Apparently, I rebooted my router and got a new IP. I also flushed DNS cache of Windows by typing this in admin command prompt ipconfig /flushdns

Rebooted all iDevices in my house so that they will clear their DNS caches too. Now it seems like back to normal. Websites are loading correctly.

MTNL realized that their new script was too intrusive and was hampering the whole internet. They seem to have disabled it.

Issue is back again. http pages refusing to load at first click. Need to hit refresh 2nd time for them to load.

:banghead:

Unblocking the above 3 IP addresses gives annoying pop-ups on all devices. :mad:

I dont have issue and as per my proxy logs none of the above 3 IPs are accessed after June 16, 2015

All pages are loading normally for me now...... I had refreshed IP at 12:30AM to get back to 8Mbps......

This morning none of the pages are giving timeouts..... probably it will stay this way till I cross 80% of FUP again.

Yes, blocking IP is no use, many pages won't load. I have added filter in Adblock, let's see how it does.

I disabled IP block in router.

Within few clicks, it showed me that I have already crossed my FUP for this month. But my speeds are back to normal 10 Mbps. I think that ad was stuck being pushed to me and that server wanted to show it to me so desperately. But after seeing it, I am not getting any blank pages now while browsing after turning on IP block again.

Ohh happy days......!!!:p

Idiot MTNL.

@x720
Disable IP block and see that ad once or twice. Then block again.

Back