MTNL Broadband: Miserable speeds on a 512k line

• Thread starter Thread starter shaunak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 7,442
I m just hoping that as & when hayai starts the cabling n all will be professionally done & we won't have to be at the whims and fancies of some jerk who has access to the equipment to mess with it whenever he pleases. That shud hopefully solve the problem of cables getting broken etc.

I am getting this s..... speed during weekdays

https://www.speedtest.net

whereas on fundays I got 1.8Mbps once after that its a steady 1.68 Mbps. Lets see what I get this funday oops sunday. :weep:

Hi all,

Just some one of the Meet/Greet threads of Hayai broadband, Its time for us also to Meet/Greet our CEO's of our ISP, I plan to take them to nearest Costa coffee in Juhu :)

I am expecting to take out some further information on those dubious- 2 Mbps unlimited plans for 999/- no FUP :handshake: and ask them when will it all happen.

I will also mention that we have changed our religion and now we are praying to the Modem "gods" !!

Regards

PS- Its a joke , speeds are pathetic !

Edit- Whats with the fonts !!

Regards

Does anyone have any idea when this issue would get resolved? I have tried everything to no avail..I cannot afford to pay 1.5k for a .36 kBps :(

[Offtopic] The forum fonts are annoying at their best. Is it Cambria? Probably we are not used to Cambria as of yet.PS: I would be fine with some Calibri lovin' [/Offtopic]Speeds are fine now :)

From the several inputs I have seen about the MTNL speed mess up and the response of the higher ups, I am encouraged. It seems to be pretty widespread and they acknowledge it. It will get far better attention than if the problem was restricted to a narrow user base.Speaking personally, I enjoyed fundays without the pain.

Back