MTNL Broadband Unlimited Plans with 2 Mbps speed on Sundays and Night

• Thread starter Thread starter shatrughan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 115
  • Views Views 32,583
hey if i am going fr 555 plan, will i have to pay 555 plus phone rental or only 555?

Add the phone rental and add service tax also. I guess the lowest phone rental is 150 incoming free its called Economy 150. Though other members can clarify on this regard.Regards

Called the customercare yesterday and today, they didnt have any clue about the plans. They only kept saying one thing all time "Humare Computer mein dikana chahiye, Nahi dika raha hai". I asked them how much time will it take? "Jab dikaayega, tab ho jaayega". Seriously, They should give an online way of changing plans for us.

MTNL Mumbai, Self Care Portal

This URL doesn't have updated plans.

Forget abt new plans their Selfcare portal doesnt even have old plans!! Just very few are there and most of them are not even listed on their tariff page!!

Forget abt new plans their Selfcare portal doesnt even have old plans!! Just very few are there and most of them are not even listed on their tariff page!!

Yup, this is how babus function. "Professionalism approach" is never their cup of tea. Hope some one influences them and motivates them as our Cricket team was motivated during the Worldcup :D. May be they should be provided with some, discounts or free of charge "PANS" at their desk to make them work :P

Yup, this is how babus function. "Professionalism approach" is never their cup of tea. Hope some one influences them and motivates them as our Cricket team was motivated during the Worldcup :D. May be they should be provided with some, discounts or free of charge "PANS" at their desk to make them work :P

Since you are comparing them with cricketers then they (babus) will also ask for pay & perks like the cricketers :tongue2: And if the perks include appearing in ads I shudder to put on the tv again :rofl::blink3::anger3: And if you thought that was bad see this https://broadband.forum/mtnl-broadband/69053-mtnl-bsnl-told-synergise-ops/

I wonder what more is in store for us suckers oops customers.

Add the phone rental and add service tax also. I guess the lowest phone rental is 150 incoming free its called Economy 150. Though other members can clarify on this regard.

Regards

so basically its 800 rs, wat a stupid plan

Since you are comparing them with cricketers then they (babus) will also ask for pay & perks like the cricketers :tongue2: And if the perks include appearing in ads I shudder to put on the tv again :rofl::blink3::anger3: And if you thought that was bad see this https://broadband.forum/mtnl-broadband/69053-mtnl-bsnl-told-synergise-ops/

I wonder what more is in store for us suckers oops customers.

Yup, then "PAN PARAG", "MANIKCHAND" would become the official partners of MTNL and imagine how they would look like when they appear in ADS?

Back