MTNL Broadband Unlimited Plans with 2 Mbps speed on Sundays and Night

• Thread starter Thread starter shatrughan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 115
  • Views Views 32,583
Yup, this is how babus function. "Professionalism approach" is never their cup of tea. Hope some one influences them and motivates them as our Cricket team was motivated during the Worldcup :D. May be they should be provided with some, discounts or free of charge "PANS" at their desk to make them work :P
Hehe, if that were to happen they would be obligated to put a notice outside of their offices reading:istop:
Beware Of "The Spit"

"Proceed With Caution"

OR something like
"Watch Your Step":bomb:

Hehe, if that were to happen they would be obligated to put a notice outside of their offices reading:istop:
Beware Of "The Spit"

"Proceed With Caution"

OR something like
"Watch Your Step":bomb:

Thats not new for us, You can still see Paan stains in Govt Bldgs. Its nothing but its their trademark, that this office is ISO certified Govt Bldg.

When MTNL becomes an partner of these companies which i mentioned above, you never know they would also be selling those sachets :P

Called the customercare yesterday and today, they didnt have any clue about the plans. They only kept saying one thing all time "Humare Computer mein dikana chahiye, Nahi dika raha hai". I asked them how much time will it take? "Jab dikaayega, tab ho jaayega". Seriously, They should give an online way of changing plans for us.

MTNL Mumbai, Self Care Portal

This URL doesn't have updated plans.

Forget abt new plans their Selfcare portal doesnt even have old plans!! Just very few are there and most of them are not even listed on their tariff page!!

Another example of marketing bozos out of sync with the tech guys considering that 15 was a sunday & guys who update the website are on a different time line :(

Called the customercare yesterday and today, they didnt have any clue about the plans. They only kept saying one thing all time "Humare Computer mein dikana chahiye, Nahi dika raha hai". I asked them how much time will it take? "Jab dikaayega, tab ho jaayega". Seriously, They should give an online way of changing plans for us.

MTNL Mumbai, Self Care Portal

This URL doesn't have updated plans.

Forget abt new plans their Selfcare portal doesnt even have old plans!! Just very few are there and most of them are not even listed on their tariff page!!

Another example of marketing bozos out of sync with the tech guys considering that 15 was a sunday & guys who update the website are on a different time line :(

:yawn: So what's new being a motor mouth is easy & has a large following in many managements :tongue1:

Latest Update

Called MTNL @ 8:57 PM today i.e couple of min's bfore. Here's the conversation,

"Madam, Naye plans launch ho gaye kya",
Call Center: Nahi Sir, Ab tak software mein programming chal raha hai, jisse, woh dik nahi raha hai, Isliye naye registration nahi le rahe hain......
Me : Kab hoga teek?
Call Center : Sir, ab toh 2 din lagenge, Kal toh Chutti hai, Parso hi lenge.
Hung Up

2 din lagenge :001_tt2::rofl: Are they programming in COBOL? If you try again you might get lucky or might get a different 'reason'.

2 din lagenge :001_tt2::rofl: Are they programming in COBOL? If you try again you might get lucky or might get a different 'reason'.

You know what, there's a new thing which i came across today. Now, they tell you, that you are 105th caller, and some kinda of a code lol

You know what, there's a new thing which i came across today. Now, they tell you, that you are 105th caller, and some kinda of a code lol

Do they use the same number every time? :smartass: Looks like they are employing a marketing consultant :rofl: Shopkeepers in my locality use this BS ( & more) on unsuspecting cusstomers.

Looks like they are employing a marketing consultant :rofl: Shopkeepers in my locality use this BS ( & more) on unsuspecting cusstomers.

Yup :P

I think they should first announce the new plans to their own team, make them reflect in Customer care systems and then finally announce them to the public. This process will take a week. But can you imagine how much hassle this saves? For you, me and MTNL?First, I used to get angry over all this. Then I became sarcastic. Now I am slowly going beyond being sarcastic where nothing MTNL does/announces invokes reaction. That's because I believe MTNL guys are not evil. But just plain idiots.

Back