MTNL Broadband Unlimited Plans with 2 Mbps speed on Sundays and Night

• Thread starter Thread starter shatrughan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 115
  • Views Views 32,583
Latest Update

Called MTNL @ 8:57 PM today i.e couple of min's bfore. Here's the conversation,

"Madam, Naye plans launch ho gaye kya",
Call Center: Nahi Sir, Ab tak software mein programming chal raha hai, jisse, woh dik nahi raha hai, Isliye naye registration nahi le rahe hain......
Me : Kab hoga teek?
Call Center : Sir, ab toh 2 din lagenge, Kal toh Chutti hai, Parso hi lenge.
Hung Up

Could you manage to get thru to those dumbos??

So they still can't seem to change the plan. I would offer to build up their systems and manage their websites for free.

Yup, then "PAN PARAG", "MANIKCHAND" would become the official partners of MTNL and imagine how they would look like when they appear in ADS?
perfect fit :D

Even though I called out MTNL bad words, I bit the bullet and requested 1399 plan change. I rather be Fast and Furious than being Slow and Serious.MTNL won this round.

Same situation here.Need something more than 1Mbps.Have to choose between fivenet or go for MTNL 1399 plan.Decisions Decisions.

Just wanted to know one thing about these new plans, when they mention 'limited period' offer and the MTNL ad showing slashed prices to 666, 888 etc., does it mean that after the limited period (three months, I guess) the prices of these plans will shoot up to the 'slashed' values? (To see the ad, click on Socrates post below)

https://broadband.forum/mtnl-broadband/48167-mtnl-broadband-service-alerts-company/9/#post497922

Limited period plans mean that plan will be available for subscribing only in that period. After that u cant apply. But if u have applied in that period then it will continue for u till u switch to another plan.

Except 2mbps unlimited plans, I am yet to see MTNL increasing rates of any plan OR discontinuing a plan for those who are already subscribed to it.

Back