MTNL Mumbai Unlimited Plan for Rs.749 upgraded from 256kbps to 384kbps

• Thread starter Thread starter nikeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 10,423
practical wud be abt 320kbps so say 20-30 mins more.

practical is to be best friends with your line man !:p

Ah, I get great speeds now. I have a good line to MTNL. Should get the max speeed @ 384 Kbps too. From Dec 1st.

i have the 256 unlimited from 1st of this month. the plan got changed effective 09/11. i am chasing them from last 7 days but they are still not able to get me 384Kbps changed from 256Kbps. Prabhadevi main exchange says its done from their end but dont have any idea y i still get 256.please you guys suggest something.

So how does the transition from any other plan to 384UL happen ? I applied for Combo500 to 384UL, assuming it will be effective from 1st Dec. So on 1st Dec just after midnight will the speed change to 384K or will it remain at 2M for some time ( until the MTNL guys set it to 384K ) ? Hope they are as (in)efficient for resetting the speed as they are for other tasks. I could enjoy DLs at 2M speeds for maybe one or two days ?

Yep, all depends on how lucky you are. Get hold of ur lucky charm b4 1st Dec :D

its been more than 3 months and they haven't yet reduced my speeds from 2mbps to 512k, the juice for which i pay.

^So are you complaining or what :ishock:?Enjoy your luck till it lasts :thumbsup:!

Back