MTNL To Announce New Unlimited Plans On Oct. 2nd

Only new thing they've come with up so far is a lucky draw..lolI saw an ad in Newspaper,Now buy a connection and win a PC.I always hate these stupid offers.I personally don't think they will come up with unlimited plans but who knows, I got my fingures crossed.

Dude i just posted wtever that freakin GM told me....if it comes, great then....othawise i dunno. Sorry if anybody thinks i was bluffing, i've learnt my lesson regards speculating abt MTNL :P Will keep my trap shut from next time. Cheers!

dude any more news on this topic?? dont mind the dullards.. who have nothing to do but criticise.. as far as i'm concerned.. i'd like to have some news rather than no news at all... any mo word from the GM? wud be nice to get some news.. if anythings available.. rather than sit and wait for nu to kick in.. and these days i'm scared to download hearing that people are getting 10 k plus bills plus the weird downloads available for the month isn't deductiong - so i'm stil lstuck on 148.98 for the last 10 days .. which is insane!! unlimited downloads even in 5 months time is good news!

caught like rats in a trap ....that's what the reply above reveals.When you know how something is, how reality is - then why worry or try to dream about the moon. This is india. Just be content with what you have and stick to emails and chat :):):)I dont want to insult anyone, but this was my experience in the last 3 months with "broadband in india". I dont even look beyond email and chat. I'll do that when I leave this country forever :D

Originally posted by seanthecool10@Oct 23 2005, 08:03 PM
dude any more news on this topic?? i'd like to have some news rather than no news at all... any mo word from the GM? wud be nice to get some news.. if anythings available.. rather than sit and wait for nu to kick in.. unlimited downloads even in 5 months time is good news!

hi sean, read my reply in the following post : https://broadband.forum/Account_Summary-t2877.html

that shud answer most of ur questions

dude big thanks for the work.. amazing how much info u got of some fellow.. mostly it takes me a while to get one answer properly when i call 1504.. i'm assuming thats where u got everything from.. well if it arnd diwali. .that wud be something special.. and here i was looking fwd to intel's attempts at bpl (broadband thru power lines) whenever it comes out.. dude my fingers are remaining crossed. 1st week of november means 2 weeks ... and i guess i'll stick to no downloads for this month .. coz my usage issues still not resolved, im stuck on one number for a while now

Originally posted by yogi@Oct 23 2005, 08:12 PM
I dont want to insult anyone, but this was my experience in the last 3 months with "broadband in india". I dont even look beyond email and chat. I'll do that when I leave this country forever :D
Well said bro!! My thoughts are the same :D

I spoke to the GM again a few days back. He just said that his department had already sent the proposal for the unlimited plans to the head office abt two weeks back but they are taking an awful lot of time to approve the same. Told me to wait for 10-15 days more. Let's see what comes of it. They were planning to roll out cable tv services in nov. God knows what they're upto.And i understand the situation ur in regarding excess billing. Seems like most of the cases are from Mumbai and it's not surprising since there has been a lot of posts abt servers crashing and other stuff. No such problems in Delhi for the past few months. Not using ur connection altogether to avoid a huge bill....hmmm...well...u'll still have to pay the rental. If u follow the instructions and switch on/off ur router on time, u shud be safe....coz even if u get hit by a huge bill, it would be easy to get it corrected since ur session history will reflect the same. Be very particular abt this since in the event of a billing screw up, u'll have proof that u took the necessary precautions and they won't be able to argue against it.

dude thts all great but there is no sessions history!! haha.. anyways i cudnt control myself back to downloading.. anyways will try to keep it to a min.. so as not to get to much of a shock if the bills crazy.. thanks for the nfo. .and also.. hope diwalis the time they decide to release the new plan.. wud be pretty smart way.. till then my blood boils when i see ads for mtnl..

seems like no new devlopment will be there in MTNL for next 3-4 months as most of policy makers ITS people have gone back to DOT.

Back