MTNL To Announce New Unlimited Plans On Oct. 2nd

sheesh lil ticked of with mtnl right now.. but i just remembered this post.. so whts the news on this anyone else asked around?? just keen on switiching to something where im sure about how much im gettign charged ... plus having decent sleep .. after mtnl gives a decent quality 24x7 connection i will say mtnls doing a great job.. till now i feel they are a lil in over their head with reaponse to triband .. and mantaing decent services.. including billing and tracking usage..please mtnl get ur act together..

okie, spoke to the Area Mgr Broadband today.....and he's like wt unlimited plan? I dunno what these fools are upto. The GM says it's coming....no one else had any idea abt it :P

argh!! lets hope the area manager is just a very poorly informed person in mtnl's staff :D what else does the gm say? and more importanlty has anyone else heard of any similar plans from any other sources... that way i got something to back my hopes on

Right now temporarty we are on Test Drive Of Mtnl Unlimited Plan RightBecause of Server Error right!!!!I AM STILL DOWNLOADING...

Originally posted by waterloo_sunset@Oct 6 2005, 05:06 AM
okie, spoke to the Area Mgr Broadband today.....and he's like wt unlimited plan? I dunno what these fools are upto.
[snapback]27518[/snapback]
[/quote]

Dont dash my hopes man :(

If not an unlimited plan they can atleast increase the NU time..10-8 wld be a lot better...i hv almost turned into a bat with the present NU plan..all that remains is hanging upside down in my room :P

its no use talking to the area managers yaar.. hmm if the Gm says its coming then well i think ya it would come definately :D ... but just hope it comes soon yaa. :D ..

Is it true that MTNL is going to offer Unlimited broadband? I am truly fed up with Powersurfer( a reliance venture ). When will we know for sure?

Well there was another person i spoke to who's the commercial somethin, but he just said October, didn't give any dates. They've claimed that they're gonna launch Cable TV on Nov 1st (Although initially i think they'll offer just free to air and regional channels), so am just hoping that they they announce them before the end of this month and give us some time for existing subscribers to switch plans.

lots of interest shown on this topic.. its just a matter of time!! has anyone else apart from waterloo sunset heard of similar plans? or by chance knows any1 working in mtnl? most of the small folk won't know much.. it is possible that they wud make an unlimited plan mayb because i read earlier in this forum sone guy traced their service to tata owned vsnl.. and there was some news sum tym back tht they(vsnl) were cutting down on prices of bandwith.. not that india is short of bandwith.. i hear its mostly coz they are just playing party pooper and holding out coz theres a great demand for broaband out there.. So with the current demand and competition..isps are in for the "get more subscribers for less bandwith" policy!! hopefully this will change soon!! coz when one of the isps provides unlimited 24x7 and we are talking about broadband 256 k and not the lame stuff thats going around.. there will be price competition that will leave us with adequate choice.. hopefully mtnl will pave the way.. its not a good thing that our hopes are based on mtnl.. coz they've shown their dedicated service to doing nothing fast..

Back