MTNL To Announce New Unlimited Plans On Oct. 2nd

Its 11:50am as on 2nd OCT. and no good news from mtnnl.I dont think they have anything planned for yet...but they did say something abt steaming movies and stuff some time back...`

one good news here in mumbai can log in with any number and password so mbs wont be counted against ur name so enjoy till it lasts

Yeah! is this the OCT 2nd surprise.Everybody gets a 256Kbps unltd connection for an undisclosed period of time :P

Ya My Friend Let's Hope for the Best and i am limiting my download's to be R.s 500 i.e 500 mb in day if something is not in our favor atleast we are safe by paying R.s 600 as max dowload Rate..

yeah eva i think so but don lose da hope maybe sumday dey will come wid a gud schemes

Yeah, am sorry....i had already posted on 30th sep itself that there has been a delay. But since it's the middle of the month, won't make any diff to us existing users. And i got the info from the GM Broadband in Delhi whos the seniormost guy in the broadband dept. So i expected it to be reliable, but he told me that it's pending approval so maybe a week/ten days more fingers crossed. The funny part is that my local linesman turned out to be more reliable coz he told me beforehand that revising tariffs is long drawn procedure and so not to expect too much on the 2nd :P

The indian systems are such that any new/change in plan is not approved so easily.Its a long procedure.....

Originally posted by waterloo_sunset@Sep 21 2005, 12:59 AM
Ok, for starters there IS gonna be a 24X7 unlimited plan for around 900-1000 bucks...anything else is a bonus. Let's pray they come out with a 512 kbps NU plan for the same price, lol...i dunno wt i wud go for...all out speed or getting my sleeping cycle back in order. :P
[snapback]25797[/snapback]
[/quote]

Dude please keep us posted.. i reall yneed sleep.. this nu things not easy on the eyes either.. if u get more info.. please share it.. and thats some inside story you got there .. and decent names to back it up!! so everyone pray they accept the proposal.. and even if i have to wait a month.. it wud be worth it.. g'win 24x7 256 k.. the possibilites are endless. who cares if the speeds aren't as amazing as they claim just leave the thing on for a few hrs more!!! all's good!! .....

Let's see what comes out of it. He sounded quite certain that they'll come out before the 15th. Anyway, am not predicting anything now :PBTW: Mr. Admin.....cud u pls change the date in the topic to like around the 15th or somethin..2nd has already passed, and change highly to moderately in the sub-topic. Thx :lol:

Back