MTNL To Announce New Unlimited Plans On Oct. 2nd

Originally posted by waterloo_sunset@Sep 24 2005, 11:06 PM
Wow dude. Hold on to that connection if if ur life depended on it :P Ur living the dream of an entire nation 512kbps NU for 670 a month. KILLER!!
[snapback]26250[/snapback]
[/quote]

I'm also getting 512kbps NU for rs 670.It happened to me when i changed my earlier plan (which was at 512kbps) to NU plan.They've changed the plan, but they forgot to reduce the speed ;)

And BTW i doubt any ISP provide full 256kbps on 256kbps plan.Even for airtel and tata indicom broadband, most users get 200-240 kbps on 256kbps plan

:all: changing sync rate to 288kbps wont increase ur speed..my earlier sunc rates were 256kbps..and i got 32.5KBps d/l speednow my sync rates is 288kbps..and i still get 32.5KBps d/l speed

Expecting it to be somewhere in the region of 900-1000 bucks, for 256 kbps that is.And how can u get 32.5KBps on a 32KBps connection? Beats me! U shud give atleast a min or so for ur speeds to stabilize, when u start a d/l.

Originally posted by waterloo_sunset@Sep 26 2005, 02:13 AM
And how can u get 32.5KBps on a 32KBps connection? Beats me! U shud give atleast a min or so for ur speeds to stabilize, when u start a d/l.
[snapback]26351[/snapback]
[/quote]

buddy...i am not throwing comments over the air..
I have already posted video shots of my computer screen in this forum..which showed clearly wat d/l speed i get..
search that topic if u still doubt.. :P

btw my bandwidth allocated by mtnl is around 256.678kbps checked in mtnl site..

Originally posted by Khandu@Sep 26 2005, 01:44 PM
will these be only for MTNL or is BNSL also plannin
[snapback]26372[/snapback]
[/quote]

From wt i've seen, MTNL and BSNL go hand in hand when it comes to launching new plans and tariffs, but not sure.

And whitelotus, chill bro...i'll take ur word for it. Maybe am being a tad jealous there :P

Oh, and btw Delhi users. The MTNL usage site has started recording sessions again. It was static b/w 23rd and 26th sep. I think we had 3 days unlimited broadband but didn't take advantage :P

Hmmm, the site's (delhi) gone dead again. I wonder what will happen if we were to use it 24X7. It's not recording any sessions be it daytime or night time usage.

it wub be a gr8 fun if da scheme wud be like this 600rs per month n unlimtd surfing n downloading on anytime ..........or atleast from morning 9am to 9pm so that i can start sleepin in night ...well this schemes will generate more users but yeh MTNL ko koun samajaye ... all r popats

MTNL, unlimited. Quite interesting. So far, I've heard mixed reviews from mtnl, they should offer it as far as the unlimited plan goes but strive to make good on their promise. 24/7 connectivity. Then they can really compete with Airtel and hathway. That would be nice.

Back