MTNL To Announce New Unlimited Plans On Oct. 2nd

Originally posted by waterloo_sunset@Sep 27 2005, 11:34 PM
Hmmm, the site's (delhi) gone dead again. I wonder what will happen if we were to use it 24X7. It's not recording any sessions be it daytime or night time usage.
[snapback]26501[/snapback]
[/quote]
The site is only for us to verify if everything is going fine,they obviously have records of our sessions.. by means of which they put it on they site for us :rolleyes:

i will take its new scheme only after a gud amt of survey

im not expecting anything...dont wanna be disappointed...however, octber 2nd is a sunday..would they announce a new plan then..?they must've decided abt the details by now..could the inside source confirm :P

Ok ppl, i just talked to the guy again today(the one who gave me the info in the first place). The proposal for the new plans and tariffs is still awaiting approval from the board members (after all it's a public sector company) and so the announcement will now probably be made b/w the 10th and 15th of this month. Exisiting users aren't allowed to migrate to a different plan until the end of the month anyway so this delay will only affect new subscribers. Sorry to dampen ur spirit guys, that's just the way it goes with MTNL :P

sheesh man. that sucks!!!! .. lol i had lined up like 30gb of stuff!!!! in bitcomet :P .. lol.. but well will do half of it next mnth then i guess. :(.. hmmbut i do hope that they come out fast..and well even if they had introduced it on 2nd-3rd nov.. i dont think existing users could have shifted to that plan until nov .. anyways.but they should reduce the tariff for NU for existing users otherwise they might just end up competing with thier own plans!!.. might...

Originally posted by muttster`@Sep 29 2005, 02:18 AM
im not expecting anything...dont wanna be disappointed...
however, octber 2nd is a sunday..would they announce a new plan then..?
they must've decided abt the details by now..could the inside source confirm :P
[snapback]26619[/snapback]
[/quote]

phew...not that disappointed..sorta expected it..

Back