MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,594
Hi guys.. I am new to this forum .. i appl,ed for coonection upgrade on 12-sept ..can u tell me if this upgrade going to place dis month or next mont. and wat is the befit of fixed ip(wat abt link-removed- now we cant switch off the modem and download again)waiting for ur replies

Hi guys.. I am new to this forum .. i appl,ed for coonection upgrade on 12-sept ..can u tell me if this upgrade going to place dis month or next mont. and wat is the befit of fixed ip(wat abt link-removed- now we cant switch off the modem and download again)
waiting for ur replies

Yes you will get your new plan from the next month.
lol there is no benefit for the static ip for the home user.Use dynamic ips.If you want to use link-removed.Just restart the router everytime your link-removed download completes and it will assign the new ip so that you can download the next file.:P

@Gaurav what abt torrents,we need a static ip to forward ports.Or can we use bridge mode?are all the ports forwarded in bridge mode?BTW,is desitorrents ne gud?koi idea hai ki mata ka mandir kab khulega?radhay radhay.

@Gaurav what abt torrents,we need a static ip to forward ports.
Or can we use bridge mode?are all the ports forwarded in bridge mode?

BTW,is desitorrents ne gud?koi idea hai ki mata ka mandir kab khulega?
radhay radhay.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: jab bhi khulega khula darshan milega bhai log :rofl:

@abtom bhai agar paypal account hai toh karday yaar...5$ say bhi unka kaam chal jaayaygaa:thumbsup:

dude as far as i know you have to ask someone to send you the invitation of desitorrents.
hey i never said nyone to send invitation..if i hav said then plz tell me to whom n where ie wich forum??n if u can,plz send me a invite:P

n also guys btw registration is opened

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopiee:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

guess what guys.... take alook at thishttps://www.speedtest.net
finaaly got 2mpbs......
mtnl has major problems they had registered me in iptv thats why speed was not increasin

but now........ im alive:thumbsup:

Would Like To Thank Every1 Who Was With Me Thru My Tragic Time........
Dantool,gaurav,santu Evry1 Im On Top Of The World Rite Now

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopiee:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

guess what guys.... take alook at this
finaaly got 2mpbs......
mtnl has major problems they had registered me in iptv thats why speed was not increasin

but now........ im alive:thumbsup:

Would Like To Thank Every1 Who Was With Me Thru My Tragic Time........
Dantool,gaurav,santu Evry1 Im On Top Of The World Rite Now
Congrats.:yahoo::yahoo:

Back