MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,619
Congrats.Waise mera bhi aadha kaam ho gaya hai.I have dynamic ips now. Maine bas hardware wale ko phone kiya tha.But speed abhi bhi wohi hai. Hopefully he will change it today.

Best of luck,and to me it is
WORST OF LUCK!
DSL_749_256kbps
can anybody tell me which plan is this?

called 1504. the lady at the other end told me the my complaint has been updated today with comment 'resolved from the backend'.

Will check once I reach home... :huh:

and for the lucky chaps.. Sept 5 will no longer be an ordinary day. It will now be known as 'The Independence [from 256kbps] Day'.......

PS..... zyada ho gaya...;) yeh haal mtnl ne kiya hai :wall:
lol i also called them in the morning and the lady said "749 mein toh 256 kbps hi milega" maine kaha jaake check karo "phir aake boli aapne kab change karwaya hai plan" :wall:

@Gauravyeh plan na volume based hai na time based hai,yeh luck based hai.1.25 GB free download aur 256kbps speed.

Best of luck,and to me it is
WORST OF LUCK!
DSL_749_256kbps
can anybody tell me which plan is this?
hosla rakh chotey.Jo tere saath hua hai woh mere saath bhi ho chuka hai.I still remember when i wanted to change my plan from 590NU to 949ul i called them on 30th and 31st of the month they said abhi nahi hoga kyunki server down hai.My foot.They wasted my month.And when they changed it next month i got static ip which was even worse.:wall:

@abtom here is your plan details

DSL 749 upto 2 mbps Unlimited 1.25 GB Rs 749

You can download only 1.25 gb so beware.

hosla rakh chotey.Jo tere saath hua hai woh mere saath bhi ho chuka hai.I still remember when i wanted to change my plan from 590NU to 949ul i called them on 30th and 31st of the month they said abhi nahi hoga kyunki server down hai.My foot.They wasted my month.And when they changed it next month i got static ip which was even worse.

@abtom here is your plan details

DSL 749 upto 2 mbps Unlimited 1.25 GB Rs 749

You can download only 1.25 gb so beware.

what r u talking dude.
hosla kya agar mujhe woh CC wala mil jaye jisne mera 749 plan book kiya yha to main use maar maar ke uske sar ka ghosla baba doonga.

R/Sir,

Today u will get 2 mbps speed and i removed fixed ip from yr account

Thanks
With regards
MTNL Internet Helpdesk
T.No. 1504/22221504

----- Original Message -----

Date: Monday, September 3, 2007 8:53 pm

Subject: Re: I have static IP address?

> I have changed my plan from 949 UL to 749 NU now.And i am still
> getting Fixed ip address.Now
> tell me what to do.And also i am getting the same 256 kbps
> speed.Its a 2mbps upto plan where
> is the speed?I guess i have to take some serious actions now.
>
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

what r u talking dude.
hosla kya agar mujhe woh CC wala mil jaye jisne mera 749 plan book kiya yha to main use maar maar ke uske sar ka ghosla baba doonga.

tu mujhe 14 saal ka lagta nahi hai.:P Kabhi idhar aaye toh shakal dikha ke jayio.:thumbsup:

tu mujhe 14 saal ka lagta nahi hai. Kabhi idhar aaye toh shakal dikha ke jayio.

reason please?next week i m coming to paschim vihar.i guess u ive there.

Back