MTNL Triband Broadband 749 Plan Launched In Delhi! (2mbps Night Unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,222
  • Views Views 143,619
hmm tried 23359459no one picked the phone....lets see what happens i think 4-5 people have got the speeds synced to 2 mbps here..hmmm saturday ko 300 download pe lagaya tha ..thinking that 2 mbps in a day or two and will complete it in 3-4 days..30 gb download karna at 210kbps is looking bad now...anyone speeds increased from hauzkhas exchange

no hope for me today.. i spoke to the person changing plans.. 'sir total kareeb 800 number update karne hai.. aapka number 399th position pe hai aur mai akela update kar raha hu manually...', so i don't thing mera number aayega.. not today at least :(:(:(:(:(

800 numbers, thats less considering lakhs of connection of triband only in delhi

800 numbers, thats less considering lakhs of connection of triband only in delhi
800 thats the amount he has to complete today.. number aur bhi hai..

800:confused:.....woh bhi manually....guys cosidering the time mtnl people put into work i think we should start praying rather then calling them....n i thought it would be just like entering a command in the computer for the entire server.....pheww

i called 23359459 and they gave me some other number where i called,
a sarkari babu picked up phone, i talked very gently and politely, thanking him on the way, then he said 10-15 min me check karna speed..

i said ok, thanked again

there i go, my speeed changed

try this formula guys:thumb::thumb:

what is the 'other' number you tried

800 thats the amount he has to complete today.. number aur bhi hai..

hmm tried 23359459
no one picked the phone....
lets see what happens i think 4-5 people have got the speeds synced to 2 mbps here..
hmmm saturday ko 300 download pe lagaya tha ..thinking that 2 mbps in a day or two and will complete it in 3-4 days..30 gb download karna at 210kbps is looking bad now...

anyone speeds increased from hauzkhas exchange

calling a sarkari office after 5 pm......you're pushing your luck too far buddy.

Why can't they just bind their BB plans with their corresponding speeds such that the speeds increase/decrease according to the plan selected? Is it that difficult? :mad:

what is the 'other' number you tried

i would really like to help by giving you that number, but i just dialled it, i havnt saved it anywhere..

just call 23359459 and ask them for the number of the department where speeds are controlled.

saalon ne abhi tak mera speed increase nahi kiya.pata nahi kya kar rahe hai.wtf i think i should have 2mbps speed on my, dunno which one 749 plan.heres a funny story.today i called up a babu and told him abt my problem and guess what he said.sab triband users ko 256kbps milta hai.i called on this no.23359459 which lashy told abt.dunno whats their problem?

Back