MTNL Triband Broadband: Changed to 749NU - still 256kbps

• Thread starter Thread starter nimbuz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 5,664
viralbug: Love the quote in your sig, quite inspiring. :-)

oops. sorry, i meant 512 kbps.

512? Noway! as I mentioned earlier, I have downloaded at 220+ Kb/sec when the 2mbps offering initially started and all users were allowed to taste it.

you may have been synchronized to 2mbps earlier. your modem stats now show that you are synchronized to 512 kbps.

Ohk, so you mean they've intentionally put me in 512 although they can enable 2mbps if I insist? Cool, I'll try all the server room number whole day tomorrow.

dont do all that. Just log a complaint at:

MTNL MUMBAI :: COMPLAINT ONLINE

Tell them to sync to 2048 kbps. They will give u a call within 24 hours. And if they do not sync it to 2048 kbps, just write a mail to GM Broadband quoting your Docket No and Telephone No and it will be done within an hour.

This is based on my personal experience with MTNL Mumbai!

dont do all that. Just log a complaint at:

MTNL MUMBAI :: COMPLAINT ONLINE

Tell them to sync to 2048 kbps. They will give u a call within 24 hours. And if they do not sync it to 2048 kbps, just write a mail to GM Broadband quoting your Docket No and Telephone No and it will be done within an hour.

This is based on my personal experience with MTNL Mumbai!

A short and (not so) sweet message on submitting the form:

"Error Occurred"

Darn! :-(

okay... do a thing... email GM Broadband and tell him about this. And tell him that you had logged several complaints thru 1504 and still the problem has not been resolved.

WHOA!!!!

File Size: 5000KB
Time to Download: 27.125second(s)
Your Bandwidth: 1664.25Kbps
(1.625Mbps)
Called DGM > GM > Server Guy > Another Server Guy.

MTNL made my day. Thanks.

SpeaskEasy test shows:

1754 DOWN
157 UP

I'm so happy! ;-)

Back