MTNL Triband Broadband: Changed to 749NU - still 256kbps

• Thread starter Thread starter nimbuz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 5,664
cool... but just for ur info... u r entitled for 512 kbps upload speed and as per your results, it seems like they have synched u to 256 kbps (they generally sync u to 256... unless u explicitly ask them for 512). If you don't need 512 kbps then forget it.... and if u need then there is one more battle to be fought to win the war ;)

boygr8: Thanks. :-) However, my modem died just 2hrs after and they replaced it an hour back, so the fun hasn't started yet. Venkz: Ah! Thanks for the headsup. I've the cell number of a server room officer, so it should be easy. ;-)

hahaha... share the cell number and name of the person to be contacted... if you dont mind. It will help others.

please share the number you have contacted and whom u contacted bcoz i am facing similar issue and my downstrem data rate is set to 252 kbps and my plan is dsl 749

boygr8: Thanks. :-) However, my modem died just 2hrs after and they replaced it an hour back, so the fun hasn't started yet.

Venkz: Ah! Thanks for the headsup. I've the cell number of a server room officer, so it should be easy. ;-)

Please share the number with us so we can hopefully get our problems sorted out

Shit I didnt see it was a 2007 post :redface:

YA YA Bump the 2 years old topic and say i didn't see it :hysterical::hysterical:

Back