MTNL Triband Broadband: Downloading problems with 749NU plan

• Thread starter Thread starter abtom
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 6,965
same with exdesi.com,and most of the newer torrent sites...........Those guys have a couple of superseeders clubs ,and some torrents go upto 167kBps speeds,MTNL has give me just 512kbps :(My Grand kids will start DL'ing torrents before I get a ratio of 1 on these kinda sites....LOL :)

besides dont most torent sites share data thats illegal to share via other means like FTP or HTTP?
What about the legality of cheating and DL'ing those releses via Torrents?:redface:

that's why they say chori karne ke bhi usool hote hain :hysterical:

and anyhow, there was no gyan...it just seemed to be like favoring not seeding...and u must know all kinda ppl come and visit this forum, registered as well as unregistered...so it's our responsibility to make sure that the noobs also imbibe in them the chori ke usool... :thumbsup:

why would he get banned?whats he done?he is a noobie.......but he knows that when u have super seeders with T1 lines you can never achieve a ratio 1 with capped UL speeds of MTNL.Like all of us here I'm certain he is ethical in his own wayPoor chap must have thought of getting lightning fast 2mbps * 8 hr speeds all night.Lets cut him some slack.............If he does not leech a little todaywhat will he seed tomorrow :)

hey guys from mumbai how much do u pay with tax and rent and stuff....plus i will have 2 take a mtnl landline if i want this connection any idea if i book it now when will i get the connection...
Guys Help me out......

the tax is the normal 12% of your overall billing amount.Less than Hutch,which has 12% +3% surcharge.They have recently increased capacity at a few exchanges so u shld have no probs in getting a connection within a week or so(What exchange are you on?)

i am trying hard to change the speed to 2mbps .i migrated frm 590nu to 749nubut speed remain the 256 kbps........WHAT TO DO?called gm(broadband)

u cant do much. The guys at the server room will upgrade the speeds. Till then u gotta wait...

@delhiboy1000

although torrents is kinda off topic for the tis thread, anyhow in my experience link-removed is the only site which lets you sort torrents by seed/peer etc. an yeah please keep a share ratio of AT LEAST 1:1, no wonder indians get kicked outta most p2p networks.. :mad:

try that

i am trying hard to change the speed to 2mbps .i migrated frm 590nu to 749nu
but speed remain the 256 kbps........WHAT TO DO?
called gm(broadband)

try Mr. Shubhendu (if he's still alive).
Contact Apoorv Khatreja on this forum

Back