• Thread starter Thread starter santu_29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 6,821

santu_29

Regulars
ISP
mtnl
for the last one week i am getting speeds of around 20-30 kb/s on my 2mbps plan.. with link-removed. anyone else facing such problem. can this be possible that mtnl has restricted bandwidth to specific site like link-removed

A lot depends on the server from which u r downloading. link-removed lets u download from various servers. Try using different servers. Results may vary...And BTW... MTNL does not restrict bandwidth on specific sites....

i m also facing the same problem.3-4 days back i downloaded around 3 to 4 gb from link-removed, and from the very next day download speed from link-removed reduced to 20-30 kbps and still the same.

for the last one week i am getting speeds of around 20-30 kb/s on my 2mbps plan.. with link-removed. anyone else facing such problem. can this be possible that mtnl has restricted bandwidth to specific site like link-removed

No Matter what site i download from whether it is link-removed or megashares, or yousendit, or File Factory, or anything else -- My Speed has dropped from 192kbs/sec to 26 and 25 kbs/sec from the 27th of June.

"My Speed now never reaches beyond 26 kbs/sec, while downloading. Please go through some of the threads that i have posted regarding my problems.

I have DSL Plan 2399 and till 26th of June all seemed to be fine.

Since, the 27th of June till today, i am experiencing a massive drop in speed.

I am also paying very expensive bills with "NO BENEFIT" to me at all with these dropping speeds for more than 5 months.

I have also experienced a lot of downtime on this plan.

I do believe that MTNL can and does restrict the bandwidth as far as certain sites are concerned.

I have a lot of feedback regarding this from friends and acquaintances.

Regards,

@gabriel36
try these safe free programs to clean up your computer.
1. Advanced Windows Care personal ( or Pro) from Computer Repairs Free Software | IObit | Computer Repairs Service | Online Computer Repair (now after lunch )
2. This one really cleans ! DiskSweeper free2 from http://www.cravewordwide.com
Select 0 byte/exclude system/hidden files. ( Once a week after food !)
3.Ccleaner from filehippo.com - Download Free Software ( Once a day before food in the morning !)
4. Also see No 3 posting here.

There is definitely a drop in the speed since the last two weeks. This is especially in the night. Earlier, when i use ping i used to get reply in 13/14 ms now it goes up to 800/2000 ms. Are any nu users facing this problem?

same here , last month on in night time i used to get 80 - 90KBps and this month onwards am getting 20-30KBps..

how to DL from link-removed i just DL 100MB each time and u guys are able to DL 3-4GB tell me way how can i do this

Back