MTNL Triband Broadband: new plan 249 including tel bill

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 8,768
hehe Delhi already has the same plan and only for Rs.199 :D

we have 199 plan too.. this new plan is with tel rent.

Conditions apply for this plan:redface:# For DSL 249-Registration Charges is Rs.1000/- One time with Tele.Bill Non-refundable(500-Landline installation charges and 500-CPE charges) and additional Voice Call charges per pulse is Rs.1.50

whats wrong in condition? they are charging additional 500 for setting up tel phone. and they cant offer u free phone calls.. so charging u Rs. 1.50

It's already available in Delhi as TriB Invitation 249...........was having this plan before.......

@GSV13that plan gives just 200mb only. plus 100 free calls.. u use it or not ur wish.this new plan 249 gives 400mb and u can use tel if u want. suits more for ppl who just want triband not telphone.

^^^the plan u R mentioning is 250 combo not 249 invitation which is similar to the 249 mumbai plan ..............:|

Conditions apply for this plan
:redface:
# For DSL 249-Registration Charges is Rs.1000/- One time with Tele.Bill Non-refundable(500-Landline installation charges and 500-CPE charges) and additional Voice Call charges per pulse is Rs.1.50

Does this mean that those who already have phones cannot migrate to this plan without taking a new connection?Do I have to pay 1000 bucks again?
I called the lady at 1500 but she was bewildered when I asked
then kept me on hold for about 8 mins while she went to checka nd then asked me to call back on Monday

Back