My First Android?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 30,740
There is no such thing as Android 3 ... for mobile/phones. Android 3 is only for tablets. (many tablets already using it)Next version of Android is called "Ice Cream Sandwich", it has not been given any number.Its mobile and tablet unification version, i.e. it works for both mobile as well as tablet.As per google it will be launched in Oct/Nov.

right. ICW editions would run on both smartphones and tablets. no more 2.x for phones and 3.x for tablets. and if the rumors are correct, google nexus prime should launch sometime next month. that would feature ICW. and then ICW would be released for Nexus S (and hopefully for Nexus One). and then it would depend upon other manufacturers to bring it to their other models.

This is first Love ANDROID, bought it when came back to India on first day as the ONLY ANDROID in market at the time... Still runs great except for battery issue and issue that it wont install anything above 1.6 + ,

so ice creme is on the way and bcz of that the rates of existing androids are melting.

^ they are melting but not that fast enough nowadays....thanks to inflation.:angry:

Now i cant wait for my next cycle to get the money & shoot off to get most probably the SGS 2!! And that of course will be "My First Android"!!

:|

^ they are melting but not that fast enough nowadays....thanks to inflation.:angry:
melting is faster with 1.6 and 2.1 androids...

Now i cant wait for my next cycle to get the money & shoot off to get most probably the SGS 2!! And that of course will be "My First Android"!!

Jaymin if u can w8 for a month more I think it woud be a wise choice... Nexus Prime is rumored to be launched in Oct with icecream sandwich... The reason I would like you to w8 is Samsung has a very bad track record when it comes to offering the latest OS upgrade & there is a chance you might not be able to upgrade to Icecream sandwich for a few month to a year on your Sii even though u payed a shitload of money for it... Just a suggestion... If you are in dire need of a phone right now then go ahead & buy the Sii its a good phone...

Nexus Prime is rumored to be launched in Oct with icecream sandwich...

Hijacking mode enabled.

Personally, I don't mind waiting even for four months.

But, again I am weird enough to go for Nokia N9 instead :p

Back